Contacting Geospeak

acachebox

How do I get through to Geospeak? I have a friend that has a new phone and does not remember her user name or pass word

Don't know. Never heard of geospeak :laughing: Isnt there a recover password option on login, at least on the website?

Edited by T.D.M.22

How do I get through to Geospeak? I have a friend that has a new phone and does not remember her user name or pass word

Don't know. Never heard of geospeak. Isnt there a recover password option on login, at least on the website?

There probably is, but it's not usually much help if one can't remember their username.

B.

Don't know. Never heard of geospeak. Isnt there a recover password option on login, at least on the website?

There probably is, but it's not usually much help if one can't remember their username.

B.

Click on "Forgot Password" and you will be taken to a page with 2 options. Option one is to recover your password by using your username. Option two is to recover your username with your email.

So, do the second option, then do the first option. Done, and done.