Camden NJ Peter Pan

dreadp1rate

I'm not sure how it works either, but I'm willing to join the team for the Camden, NJ find. I can certainly claim that local find if I find it. I guess I'll post a note on the international multicache listing. I'll read the cache listing more closely later. I expect to be able to find it within a week. OP could contact me by email and we'll coordinate things.

Putting together a team for the Peter Pan international series (http://coord.info/GC1899C). We have already found the first stages in Toronto, Perth, and St. John's, just looking for someone in Camden and Liverpool UK to help us with the rest. You get to log finds in all 5 cities if we succeed! Please contact me (dreadp1rate on geocaching.com) if you would like to join.

We can do the one in Camden.. Contact us.

Hello, I've a team together completing Peter Pan multi's however we're desperate to hear from Camden NJ.

Anyone out there able to help us out, please?

Laz (aka Larry)

Since this thread is over two years old and no answer yet, maybe you can explain.

Curious how this works...

Guess I don't understand how you can claim a find if you were never there. Thanks ! :)