decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona

sits down and says, 'Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a

Corona .' The bartender dusts off a bottle from

the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, 'I'd like the best beer in the world,

give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser.' The

bartender gives him one..

The guy from Coors says, 'I'd like the only beer made with Rocky

Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.' He gets it.

The guy from Molson Canadian sits down and says, 'Give me a Coke.'

The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives

him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, 'Why aren't

you drinking a Molson's?'

The Molson Canadian president replies, 'Well, I figured if you guys

aren't drinking beer, neither would I.'

Hope you like it, eh!

I has been ages since I last watched "Strange Brew" but still get a chuckle when I think about the mouse in the bottle that gets Bob and Doug to the brewery.

Also have to mention that Canada ROCKS as in ROCK music with the Canadian Trio "RUSH" Geddy, Alex and Neil have been rockin' away for decades and have yet to put out anything that is less than great.

Happy B-day Canada!!!! EH!

Edited by labrat_wr

With the temp in the mid 90s here in Florida and the NHL draft over yesterday here is some info on the "official" Canadian temperature conversion chart.

The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart

50° Fahrenheit (10° C)

· Floridians shiver uncontrollably.

· Canadians plant gardens.

35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)

· Italian cars won't start.

· Canadians drive with the windows down.

32° Fahrenheit (0° C)

· American water freezes.

· Canadian water gets thicker.

0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)

· New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.

· Canadians have the last cookout of the season.

-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)

· Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.

· Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-109.9° Fahrenheit (-78.5° C)

· Carbon dioxide freezes makes dry ice.

· Canadians pull down their earflaps.

-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)

· Ethyl alcohol freezes.

· Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

-459.67° Fahrenheit (-273.15° C)

· Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops.

· Canadians start saying, "Cold, eh?"

· Vancouver Canucks finally beat the Chicago Black Hawks in the playoffs.

-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)

· Hell freezes over.

· The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

Sounds about right Eh!

A joke I heard while living in Saskatchewan for a couple of years -

When they were trying to come up with the name for their new country a group of politicians got together and after much debate they decided to pull letters out of a hat and name their new country based on those letters.

The first person reaches into the hat and announces his letter "C, eh"

The second reaches into the hat and announces his letter "N, eh"

The Third reaches into the hat and announces his letter "D, eh"

There you have it CANADA!

I am sure this is funnier hearing it then reading it.

Now for a fact: Cut Knife Saskatchewan is home to the worlds largest tomahawk.

img_9624_zps5027cbb6.jpg[/url][/img]

I don't have any of my photos from Canada on my computer so I stole this one off the internet. I loved this one because of the goose sitting on top of the tomahawk.

That is one big tomahawk, eh!?!

Edited by farrtom

Eh, not 146 minutes between posts, but what da hey.....

My first trip to Vancouver B.C. in 2007 (to attend a Stargate convention of all things).

Decided to go to Capilano. In the pouring rain. (Does it ever stop raining?!?! NO! )

11095b3a-15f2-48b9-8670-f827a524421f_zps5f39e7ac.jpg

Second time to Vancouver B.C. 2008 (Eh, another Stargate Convention). This time I hiked the Grouse Grind!

658d9540-5a1e-4d62-a222-971e68b1418b_zps2218c8ce.jpg

Even got some caching done in Stanley park as well. I'm well camoed Eh??

f5629e7d-5785-4e32-b74e-aed63f490ae1_zps5713cd2b.jpg

Laughed when the Canadians on the tour bus started singing a song aboot burning down the White House in the War of 1812.

I'll give ya that one Eh!

Edited by AstroD-Team

Thank you for all your submissions in celebrating Canada’s 146th birthday but at this time let us remember the members of the Granite Mountain Hotshots. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends who have lost loved ones, taken all too young from this earth protecting the homes and people they loved; they are heroes.

In respect of the tragedy in Arizona I will wait until later Tuesday to announce the winners of the geocoins please join me and all Canadians in expressing our condolence to their families.

Thank you.

The cointest is now officially closed.

Well that was fun and I did enjoy reading and see your posts. Learned and got a vision of a little younger drneal dressed in his drum and bugle corp uniform marching across the field proudly swaying with his, how did you put that doc oh yeah; thundering bass (white shoes and belt I bet).

The Canadian bands Rush and BTO are great even hall of fame bands but you forgot The Guess Who, “American Woman” being ban from being played at the White House when they performed there due to its supposed anti-American lyrics. Just for the record I do like Lenny Kravitz version as well. Oh and this one is for E&C+3, during my high school days I had the fortune of set up concerts with a fellow named Ray Daniels (manager of Rush) who at a much later date married a cousin’s sister (small world but it doesn’t get me any free tickets either)

OK time to announce the winners; first there will be a random draw for two Canadian Geocoins and then there are 2 special winners of coins for select posts, we’ll start with those first.

Most Postings in this cointest goes to – 6NoisyHikers (a KINI geocoin)

The post which gave me the temperature of when the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup again (yes I am a closet Leaf fan), if you`re wondering it`s -500° Fahrenheit (-295° C) • Hell freezes over • The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup, a close second was the Molson`s joke – SeekerFamily (your choice of the LE KINI moon glow or the new KINI when I`ve received it)

Grand Prize

228baa6b-1b0a-48a1-a15b-d664edbe9d80.jpge3450465-008b-4a3f-8ef1-5a14a0a63849.jpg

Congratulations! #26 - yanagi and # 54 - TeamEccs21

Will the four winners please send or verify your addresses please. And Thank you for making it a wonderful Canada Day weekend.

YAY! Thanks for the special prize! Sending a PM now...

We are so happy to share our Canadian stories with everyone. Canada Day is a long day of hard work for us as we help put on our city's official celebration. NH#2 worked five different performances throughout the day, ran supplies and helped people with heat exhaustion. We were rewarded with a beautiful fireworks display that we get to watch from high above on the roof of our theatre.

Strangely enough, the best part of the evening came when everyone was leaving. An announcement came from the main stage that a young boy named Kevin had gone missing. He was wearing a yellow Angry Birds shirt and if anyone spotted him, could they please bring him up to the stage. Three minutes later, a second announcement: Kevin had been found. A huge cheer went up from the crowd.

When we talked about it later, NH#1 (the born-American, late-blooming Canadian) said that his first thought was that this boy had been carried off into the night by some psychopath. I never once felt that way. I knew in my heart that the boy was fine, merely misplaced in the crowd, and that all ten thousand people had stopped and looked, and someone took him by the hand and brought him back to his family. Of course.

To me, that is exactly what it means to be Canadian :D

Thank you sooo much for this great cointest. I'm very happy to win one of these Canadian coins. It will remind me on our trip around Canada that we did quite a few years ago: on the beautiful landscapes that we saw and on the really nice people that we met in Canada.

EH!