Restaurants

Torgut

Fellows... I couldn't believe it... I read the list of categories, and read again. And didn't find one for restaurants. yes, there is a That Restaurant, a Mexican restaurants, Japanese, Chinese... but... the world is bigger than this, no ? How do I add a normal local restaurant, be it in Portugal, France, South Africa or Germany? Diners? Not if you read this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080209231113AAn77RU

Fellows... I couldn't believe it... I read the list of categories, and read again. And didn't find one for restaurants. yes, there is a That Restaurant, a Mexican restaurants, Japanese, Chinese... but... the world is bigger than this, no ? How do I add a normal local restaurant, be it in Portugal, France, South Africa or Germany? Diners? Not if you read this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080209231113AAn77RU

I think a restaurant category would be too broad to pass peer review, and as we all experience at one time or another, not everything can be waymarked. It's a bummer, I know.

Edited by Max and 99

Yeah but come on... restaurants? There are post offices, pharmacies, coffee shops, diners... all broad, but no restaurants. It's just awkward, because in the end everybody submits restaurants to diners and it's bad to everybody, because they are different things.

I would agree with Max and 99 restaurants is too broad. It may be a language thing but nearly any place you can eat (other than home) can be considered to be a restaurant. The definition of a restaurant is "an establishment where meals are served to customers".