Mission 9: Tunnel of Light

Guest turken

Guest turken

My predictions for this one...

Location: Based on the past mistakes made in placing the caches, I'd say in a train tunnel that the person in charge assumes is unused. That way it's both dangerous AND has a poor coordinate fix.

Content: hmmm... tunnel of light... assuming that the APEs don't have flashlights, I'll guess that the prop this time is a used torch. (the burning stick kind, for those in the U.K.)

Guest jeremy

I have to disqualify myself from Project APE caches, unfortunately. I don't want to seem unfair.

I hope whoever finds it will attend the first Seattle Geocachers Gathering this weekend to show off the prize icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Guest jeremy

I have to disqualify myself from Project APE caches, unfortunately. I don't want to seem unfair.

I hope whoever finds it will attend the first Seattle Geocachers Gathering this weekend to show off the prize icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Guest EraSeek

Thanks Turken, you post got my attention and I went for it. Jeremy, the finder said he may send the artifact along with a friend to the event cache.

Guest EraSeek

ll made metal, embosed with some sort of design. The cup part on top where the flame goes was also metal so you could burn anything you want in it (a glob of sterno) and carry it around. It was great fun and a great adventure. I'm suprised no one else made it up there last night. To bad. I left a glowing suprize for them which must have flamed out by now. -we coulda beat those guys! -EraSeek