Thinking Cap Geocoin

Six Little Spookies

This past week we finally got the mint to understand what I wanted them to do with the background texturing.

Because that took so long I'm going to have to skip getting samples and go right into production. Fingers crossed that they will be as good as I hope and in time for Geocoinfest!

Right now I'm planning on minting 25 of each color, but will bump it up if I get a lot of reservations in the next day or two. If you've told me you want a set and actually want more than one let me know soon so I can be sure I have enough.

Photos are in!

50d9c6bd-2d5a-496d-ba5f-0a34aba812eb.jpg

The pearl on the red and blue hatbands turned out more transparent then I was expecting, but I think they still look great!

What do you think?

The coins will make their debut at Geocoinfest. If you've reserved some and want to pick them up there to save shipping let me know and we'll work out a time and place to meet up.

For everyone who reserved coins the price will be $12.50 plus shipping. Reservations will stay open until Geocoinfest!

I'll be offering the unreserved coins at Geocoinfest for $15.

Keep me on the 'wanted' list ... :laughing:

Turned out very nice indeed !!!

A green one at GCF please.

-------------------

The coins will make their debut at Geocoinfest. If you've reserved some and want to pick them up there to save shipping let me know and we'll work out a time and place to meet up.

For everyone who reserved coins the price will be $12.50 plus shipping. Reservations will stay open until Geocoinfest!

How does 'no shipping' work out against having to collect vendor sales tax at GCF ... ??

Edited by nevadanick

Photos are in!

50d9c6bd-2d5a-496d-ba5f-0a34aba812eb.jpg

The pearl on the red and blue hatbands turned out more transparent then I was expecting, but I think they still look great!

What do you think?

hopefully (god, I hope she doesn't find this post...i'll be so dead!,) if she has an interest in any special colors....did I order already...forgive me, i'm old.

ILYK

edited so that I might live another day

Edited by drneal

These are the reservations as of today. If you no longer wish to get the coins you reserved please let me know as soon as possible so I can make the coins available to someone else.

Bartians - 2 sets

Dofferson - 1 set

Steben6 - 2 sets -p/u GCF

Nevadanick - 1 green -p/u GCF

Toojin - 1 set

Kini_ont - 1 set - p/u GCF

Ice13-333 - 1 set +1 blue

Squishypets - 1 set

MO Pirate - 1 set - p/u GCF

Colorado bear - 1 set

Getzie family - 1 set

BVnLJ - 1 set

Drneal - 1 blue, 1 yellow

JoeNsue - 1 set

Scificollector - 1 blue, 1 yellow

Redwingrr - 1 blue, 1 red, 1 brown

Kipper01 - 1 red, 1 yellow

Carponen - 1 blue, 1 red - p/u GCF

Snowcrustracer - 1 set

Sinusroca - 3 sets

Coins still available: 4 brown, 2 red, 3 yellow, 3 green.

If you are going to pick up your coins at Geocoinfest, you may pay now. Send $12.50 per coin ($62.50 per set) via Paypal to duprasi@juno.com.

Everyone else will have to wait until I get the coins in hand and can figure shipping costs.

My GCF itinerary plan, to make it easier to find me so you can pick up your coins:

(Plan subject to change for any reason, especially cranky kids! I will make every effort to ensure you get your coins before I have to leave.)

I will pick up the coins at 10:00 then head to Apollo Room until Spookies 4, 5, and 6 get tired of bingo.

11:00 Skymed seminar in Zeus A Room

1:30 Mackey's seminar in Zeus A Room

6:00 show up for the start of the Poker Tournament Event

6:30 head out of town.

The rest of the time I plan to wander around being distracted by shiny objects everywhere!

If you want to set a specific time and place to meet I'll be able to be reached by email, phone or text. Contact me early if you think you will need my number.

See you there!