Jesse James Cache Bash 6

mo pirate

Well, I know there are a lot of nice and great people on these forums. I also know the price of geocoins. I get to donate my fair share of geocoins to events so now I guess it is my turn to ask for those donations.

Anyhow, it is our 6th year of putting on a big event with lots of fun and prizes. We have done games with the Amazing Race theme, Monopoly theme, Puzzle theme, and now this year will be "Getting Wild with Friends" (based on gmaes such as Words with friends, Hanging with Friends, and Dice with Friends, etc.). We have gone overboard this year and have all weekend planned with events. So starting on Friday night and all day Saturday and even one breakfast event on Sunday morning, we should have Northwest Missouri a hoppin! Here is a link to our website for more info.

The Jesse James Cache Bash 6 event(s) have been posted so go have a look or see us on this link.

thanks, mo pirate

Check out our link at

http://tmblr.co/ZmPSGskTe9Gm

please let me know if you can donate. I will get pictures posted on all that arrive at my address/mailbox.

Many thanks in advance. AND we hope to see you at the event. It is almost as much work as a MEGA this year with all the fun lined up over the entire weekend.

post here or email me if you can help out.

Well, I know there are a lot of nice and great people on these forums. I also know the price of geocoins. I get to donate my fair share of geocoins to events so now I guess it is my turn to ask for those donations.

Anyhow, it is our 6th year of putting on a big event with lots of fun and prizes. We have done games with the Amazing Race theme, Monopoly theme, Puzzle theme, and now this year will be "Getting Wild with Friends" (based on gmaes such as Words with friends, Hanging with Friends, and Dice with Friends, etc.). We have gone overboard this year and have all weekend planned with events. So starting on Friday night and all day Saturday and even one breakfast event on Sunday morning, we should have Northwest Missouri a hoppin! Here is a link to our website for more info.

The Jesse James Cache Bash 6 event(s) have been posted so go have a look or see us on this link.

thanks, mo pirate

Check out our link at

http://tmblr.co/ZmPSGskTe9Gm

please let me know if you can donate. I will get pictures posted on all that arrive at my address/mailbox.

Many thanks in advance. AND we hope to see you at the event. It is almost as much work as a MEGA this year with all the fun lined up over the entire weekend.

post here or email me if you can help out.

omg, Steve - I completely forgot when I got home!! Sending some stuff today. If it doesn't arrive in time, use it for the next one! Sorry :(

I am sure it will make it in plenty of time.....well maybe a day to spare! Thanks see ya in Vegas. Which set of Pony Express did you want (if they make it in time)

omg, Steve - I completely forgot when I got home!! Sending some stuff today. If it doesn't arrive in time, use it for the next one! Sorry :(

I am sure it will make it in plenty of time.....well maybe a day to spare! Thanks see ya in Vegas. Which set of Pony Express did you want (if they make it in time)

All of them. ;)