Request for new leaders of two groups about lodging accomodations

Hello,

I am looking for people to take over two groups as leader:

Lodge-Style Accommodations

Chalet, Cottage, and Cabin Style Lodging

Please email me or post here but, make sure you join the group so I can promote you. Let me know if you want both groups or one over the other.

Regrettably, I must quit most of my groups because I do not have the time to manage them. It is not fair for me to hold onto them when I can't adequately run them. I had hoped to get back into Waymarking for the last six years, but work is far too busy to let me take care of them. I have a real jerk for a boss. Hopefully I can do it again someday since I really enjoyed Waymarking more than geocaching. For me, it is more about the location than anything.

Thank you.

Thank you thebeav69 for taking one of the groups. I received an email for the other group; so now both groups are taken care of. It is tough for me to give up the groups, but it must be done.

Also, thanks for your understanding about my boss. My wife can't stand him either. Too bad she has to work for him also.

Aaron

I am willing to take over as leader, I am a member and officer in both

Hello,

I am looking for people to take over two groups as leader:

Lodge-Style Accommodations

Chalet, Cottage, and Cabin Style Lodging

Please email me or post here but, make sure you join the group so I can promote you. Let me know if you want both groups or one over the other.

Regrettably, I must quit most of my groups because I do not have the time to manage them. It is not fair for me to hold onto them when I can't adequately run them. I had hoped to get back into Waymarking for the last six years, but work is far too busy to let me take care of them. I have a real jerk for a boss. Hopefully I can do it again someday since I really enjoyed Waymarking more than geocaching. For me, it is more about the location than anything.

Thank you.