Travelbug and new catch help needed

richardgaspa

Hello, am I doing something wrong? I am fairly new to Geocatching. I am a new Premium member. I just listed my very first catch although it has not yet been approved by the reviewer. I also have a travelbug that I want to have listed in my new catch. The travel bug saids it is in the hands of the owner (me). I cant figure out how to list it in my new catch (again, submitted but not yet approved by the reviewer. I don't see anyplace on the catch with a link that I can add the travelbug and I do not see any link on the travelbug page to move the bug to a catch. Am I doing something wrong?

You probably have to drop the TB off once the cache is open. Not 100% sure, I'm fairly new myself

Also, a lot of people suggest finding a bunch of caches and becoming more experienced in geocaching before placing a cache. But it's really up to each individual to follow that suggestion or not.

The travel bug saids it is in the hands of the owner (me). I cant figure out how to list it in my new catch (again, submitted but not yet approved by the reviewer.

Make a Log Note, and at the bottom of the log page, you can select "Drop" for any Travel Bug in the list.

Cache Owners often wait to do that until after the cache is published, because people can view the TB but not the cache, until the cache is active.