GizzMoVest

Just revived a brilliant case for my Garmin 450, GizzMoVest from USA (Via E-bay)

A strong, reliable case which looks like its going to do a brill job.

Thanks Guys

I just got my GizzMoVest for my Oregon 450 from Ebay also. It shipped fast and in the week or so that I have had it, I am pleased with it. So far it seems to be very durable and feels good in my hands, even though it does add a little bulk to the Oregon 450. The clamshell hinge is going to be interesting to see how it holds up, but with the 3 years no fault warranty, how can you go wrong.

Thanks,

cwgrizz

I have seen the GizzMoVest in various pics from our local caching group and finally decided to pull the trigger and buy a couple for our GPS units. I ordered one for my Garmin GPSMAP 62s and my Wife's Garmin Oregon 550. We received them within two days and, when I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised to see how sturdy they are! I love the fact that they are simple, yet VERY effective in keeping our units safe! This is one of those, "I wish that I had thought of that" products!

The warranty is unreal! It is short, sweet and to the point! There is no fine print and the cases will be replaced FOR ANY REASON for up to 3 years! You do not get that kind of warranty/customer service ANYWHERE these days!

Thanks for a great product that is made in the USA!!! :D

I ordered a GizzMoVest for my eTrex 30 last week and so far I have to say I'm loving it. I can be a bit rough on my gear so I feel better having it in a case, and this is really one of the cooler ones I've seen. Device fits perfectly, the case secures snugly, and I have no trouble operating the buttons at all. I've only had it out twice but so far I have nothing bad to say about the GizzMoVest at all. Definitely glad I purchased it. Highly recommended!!