Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigdog999

app for tournaments

I'm curious what apps people use who do tournaments. Most of the apps are designed for geocache already on the website and not fit manually adding them. Looking for apps for both android and ipad.

I'm curious what apps people use who do tournaments. Most of the apps are designed for geocache already on the website and not fit manually adding them. Looking for apps for both android and ipad.

Tournaments? Geocaching tournaments?

B.

Yes geocaching tournaments. I'm thinking of doing the geobash in July and I want to get prepared.

Yes I know what tournaments are. What I'm asking is that at a tournament you enter all the caches manually into your app or device at the start of the tournament. Most off the apps I've seen are designed to import the caches from the web with very little manual input. So I'm wondering, looking for input on other geocachers opinion on apps they use when they do tournaments. If prefer not to bring my laptop to enter the data, then tr ansfer it to my devices.

I have an app just for this specific purpose on my Android phone... it is called "GeoBeagle" From what I have seen it does not import from any website and you must input everything manually. I keep it around specifically for mystery caches or multi's where I need to manually input the next location.

This sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

I have an app just for this specific purpose on my Android phone... it is called "GeoBeagle" From what I have seen it does not import from any website and you must input everything manually. I keep it around specifically for mystery caches or multi's where I need to manually input the next location.

This sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

You may not be aware but the froggies app now has that capability.