app for tournaments

Yes I know what tournaments are. What I'm asking is that at a tournament you enter all the caches manually into your app or device at the start of the tournament. Most off the apps I've seen are designed to import the caches from the web with very little manual input. So I'm wondering, looking for input on other geocachers opinion on apps they use when they do tournaments. If prefer not to bring my laptop to enter the data, then tr ansfer it to my devices.

I have an app just for this specific purpose on my Android phone... it is called "GeoBeagle" From what I have seen it does not import from any website and you must input everything manually. I keep it around specifically for mystery caches or multi's where I need to manually input the next location.

This sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

I have an app just for this specific purpose on my Android phone... it is called "GeoBeagle" From what I have seen it does not import from any website and you must input everything manually. I keep it around specifically for mystery caches or multi's where I need to manually input the next location.

This sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

You may not be aware but the froggies app now has that capability.