Android error on my Wherigo

brcross95

I got another notice from a Android user that the Franklin College cartridge stops navigation at the third zone. You can pull up the map and walk to the zone and it will continue.

This only occurs with Android users; all iPhone users are able to complete the whole cartridge.

Edited by brcross95

I got another notice from a Android user that the Franklin College cartridge stops navigation at the third zone. You can pull up the map and walk to the zone and it will continue.

This only occurs with Android users; all iPhone users are able to complete the whole cartridge.

That was me! :rolleyes:

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just overloaded at the moment. It doesn't help that I'm working unpaid overtime at work on top of the rest.

I'll get around to it. Just keep reminding me every few weeks. I hope to have a short respite after the late August Wherigo announcement before I'm bombarded with new requests.

Know you are busy, but sending the reminder you requested.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just overloaded at the moment. It doesn't help that I'm working unpaid overtime at work on top of the rest.

I'll get around to it. Just keep reminding me every few weeks. I hope to have a short respite after the late August Wherigo announcement before I'm bombarded with new requests.

I took a look at your cartridge. One possibility is you are triggering events off OnProximity which is set to 3 meters. If a person crosses that last 3 meters fast enough that OnEnter triggers first, OnProximity never triggers and the next zone is never activated.

There are a number of reasons this could happen.

Take a look at the logs and see if you get a zone:OnEnter for that zone instead of a zone:OnProximity. If so,you might try making the Proximity distance a bit bigger, maybe 10 meters instead of 3 and see if that helps.