Virtual Clue?

danilightning

Im confused because in the woods near my house there is a puzzle geocache. (I will not give any info away of the cache)There is 2 stages. One stage is where you have to got to a physical location, find the key, and learn how to apply it/use it/solve puzzle with it. But one problem i dont understand. They key is virtual. How is it virtual if it is in a physical place?

Im confused because in the woods near my house there is a puzzle geocache. (I will not give any info away of the cache)There is 2 stages. One stage is where you have to got to a physical location, find the key, and learn how to apply it/use it/solve puzzle with it. But one problem i dont understand. They key is virtual. How is it virtual if it is in a physical place?

This cache? Looks like by "key" they mean an encryption key - a way to decode the coordinates for the final stage. So they encrypted the coordinates using this key, and having the same key will let you decrypt the coordinates correctly.

This cache? Looks like by "key" they mean an encryption key - a way to decode the coordinates for the final stage. So they encrypted the coordinates using this key, and having the same key will let you decrypt the coordinates correctly.

Yes, that cache. Im sorry, im still a little bit confused. Will i be looking for a physical cache with a code breaker hint inside, or something else like @AZcachemeister said

Yes, that cache. Im sorry, im still a little bit confused. Will i be looking for a physical cache with a code breaker hint inside, or something else like @AZcachemeister said

Reading through the cache page more thoroughly, it is a virtual stage. Meaning there is not a physical container at the location, but something else that will help you get the key. I recommend looking at the related web page. It should help. :)

Reading through the cache page more thoroughly, it is a virtual stage. Meaning there is not a physical container at the location, but something else that will help you get the key. I recommend looking at the related web page. It should help. :)

Thanks so much!