HELP with activation code

GoJoey&GoPollyanna

I was given a GI Joe Travel Bug (Standing Solder Holding an ammo can in Right Hand and a GPS in the Left Hand) unfortunatly the card that told which website to go to to get the activation code was not with it. Logging the tb says it is not activated. Has anyone owned one of these and remember the company that made it. Thanks. GoJoey

You can try to retrieve that code here:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/activationcoderetrieve.aspx

That is a page from the www.geocaching.com website. All tracking codes come from www.geocaching.com if the item is trackable on this website, regardless of who manufactured it. The manufacturer buys the tracking codes from geocaching.com so they can be tracked on this website.

good evening. i have a Geocoin i bought a long time ago and i am not sure who i bought it from. i now want to activate it, and have tried putting the code into multiple activation sites.. geocaching, coins & pins, and a few of the other big ones. is there a way to figure out which company sold the coin so i can activate it? if i remember correctly it came in a small set with 4-5 coins about the size of a penny has CITOk, TFTC, and FTF on the outer edges of a flower pettal type thing with a hiker in the middle.. oh i can load a picture.. that might help.. c26533fb-8789-44a9-9f57-aa4ba4dede64.jpg?rnd=0.455955

good evening. i have a Geocoin i bought a long time ago and i am not sure who i bought it from. i now want to activate it, and have tried putting the code into multiple activation sites.. geocaching, coins & pins, and a few of the other big ones. is there a way to figure out which company sold the coin so i can activate it? if i remember correctly it came in a small set with 4-5 coins about the size of a penny has CITOk, TFTC, and FTF on the outer edges of a flower petal type thing with a hiker in the middle.. oh i can load a picture.. that might help.. c26533fb-8789-44a9-9f57-aa4ba4dede64.jpg?rnd=0.455955

yippy i remembered the activation code .. you know it comes to you when you least expect it or after you ask for help lol