HIGH ON A WINDY HILL

W7WT

High on a Windy Hill encourged my wife and I to (finally) make the drive to a place we'd always said we should go to. The memories of the view are still with me five years later. Dick has been an inspiration to me to keep going even as I'm aging. My prayers are with him and his family. Thank you, Dick.

This is w7wt's daughter. He is in the hospital currently and cannot return emails. If you have a photo of self at the site, then put a smiley face for the cache.

I've only met your Dad a couple of times at my brother's (Shop99er) events and I have brought his GPS accuracy game to Texas where it is now an annual fall event. I am so sorry to hear he is in the hospital. Please pass along my heartfelt good wishes and I'll have him in my prayers.

Any updates on Dick?

thanks jim we were in a car accident I have a broken right arm and Arlene was operated on to put a stint oh aortic tube we should be going home next week sorry for my left hand typing can't hold down shift key dick and arlene

Any updates on Dick?

thanks jim we were in a car accident I have a broken right arm and Arlene was operated on to put a stint oh aortic tube we should be going home next week sorry for my left hand typing can't hold down shift key dick and arlene

Thanks for the update Dick. Hopefully you and Arlene will mend quickly and be back on the trail soon. You will be in my thoughts.

Jim

Any updates on Dick?

Thanks for the update Dick. Hopefully you and Arlene will mend quickly and be back on the trail soon. You will be in my thoughts.

Jim

Thanks for the update, Dick. Hang in there. We are sending prayers from Texas. They, like everything else, are bigger down here! :D

High on a Windy Hill was hidden on 10-15-02. I have decided to archive it on 10-15-13. We are home now and I had my cast removed Friday. Still pretty useless. Arlene had an emergency operation for a bleeding Aortic and has to take it easy. So it will be awhile before we geocache again. Thanks for all the kind words and best wishes. Dick & Arlene

This is w7wt's daughter. He is in the hospital currently and cannot return emails. If you have a photo of self at the site, then put a smiley face for the cache.

I've only met your Dad a couple of times at my brother's (Shop99er) events and I have brought his GPS accuracy game to Texas where it is now an annual fall event. I am so sorry to hear he is in the hospital. Please pass along my heartfelt good wishes and I'll have him in my prayers.

get well wishes sent from a fellow cacher in NW Ohio... don't want to seem irreverant to your health issues, but as y'all are recovering slowly, this caught my attention and i just must ask to quench my curiosity...

what exactly is W7WT's gps accuracy game?

get well wishes sent from a fellow cacher in NW Ohio... don't want to seem irreverant to your health issues, but as y'all are recovering slowly, this caught my attention and i just must ask to quench my curiosity...

what exactly is W7WT's gps accuracy game?

Check this out and follow the links to the event pages. These are my version of it.

The Central Texas GPS Open Results Pages

Just a reminder "High on a Windy Hill" virtual in the Olympic National Park at Hurricane Ridge will be ARCHIVED the 15th of October. It was placed 11 years ago on October 15, 2002. There is a Earth Cache within walking distance of the Visitor Center. Winter arrives early up there. I have also informed the National Park of the archiving. Dick,W7WT

Edited by W7WT

Hopefully Olympic National Park will be open before the October 15th when I had planned on Archiving it. If not, I will wait for a week after it is again open to Archive it. I know it is only a cache and I do feel bad that I am not able to adopt it out. However I do want to be fair to those that had plans to make a last minute trip. Dick, W7WT