Can't connect my account to Twitter

Kev_MacD

My twitter integration is not working. I log a cache (Windows 7 and both FireFox and IE) and go to "Connect with Twitter" on the log page - get redirected to the Twitter Authorization screen and Authorize Geocaching.com. It returns an error:

An error has occurred:

An error was returned from Twitter.

Hitting the back button reveals the Twitter Error:

Whoa there!

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

I have seen threads where the the solution is to revoke access from twitter and re-authenticate. I have done this several times, each time logging out and in again, then re-authorizing, and I still get the error.

Help Appreciated.

Thank you!

I'm having the same problem here, both on the website and on the Geocaching App on my iPhone. I've checked my Twitter account and can log in okay by going to twitter.com and it says geocaching.com is approved, but it won't allow me to tweet about any of my finds.

Is there a way to rectify this?