GEOCOINFEST EUROPE 2013 - Prague

Team kizb

Any US vendors going to be selling at GEOCOINFEST EUROPE 2013 - Prague?

Other than vendors who else plans to attend?

Wish I coul dbe there with my new coins as well as my older coins that I have left but I am lucky to afford to go to Las Vegas here in the US. I have a couple of European companies that have stock of my coins so they will be able to market them for me. Please enjoy and have fun!

MO Pirate

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pockets... heading there from the 4th through 9th. :) Will have a new version of the Prague astronomical clocks.

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pockets... heading there from the 4th through 9th. :) Will have a new version of the Prague astronomical clocks.

FYI they won't cost $20... anyways, I am hoping to have a new Prague mask 2013 to trade and maybe even a new Cache Wars color... now i just need to get ernies to say i can vend with him. :)

Wish I coul dbe there with my new coins as well as my older coins that I have left but I am lucky to afford to go to Las Vegas here in the US. I have a couple of European companies that have stock of my coins so they will be able to market them for me. Please enjoy and have fun!

MO Pirate

Which one is selling your coins ?

I`ll be there and want to have a look.

MO Pirate

Which one is selling your coins ?

I`ll be there and want to have a look.

NE Geocaching Supplies from the UK is one and geocachingshop.nl is the other from the Netherlands I believe. However, I have not made a lot of coins lately. I will feature some new ones at Geocoinfest Las Vegas (if they get done in time LOL)so when you come over in October I should have some new ones to look at!

NE Geocaching Supplies from the UK is one and geocachingshop.nl is the other from the Netherlands I believe. However, I have not made a lot of coins lately. I will feature some new ones at Geocoinfest Las Vegas (if they get done in time LOL)so when you come over in October I should have some new ones to look at!

If i'm correct geocachingshop.nl won't be in Prague this year.

The event was Awesome! It was the most creative log book I have ever seen, each of us got a colored tile and we wrote our names on it and made a mosaic (stuck them to a huge board) to form the geocaching logo. Complete also with a Beattles and Abba cover band. There was SO many coins I haven't even seen before and they love their wooden nickels there (10,000 were displayed) all in all what a wonderful experience!

On the vending side I sold about 3/4 of my Prague Astronomical clocks and all of my Cache Wars. I also brought handfuls of my previous designs (about 300 coins in all) and ended up selling all of them! :D Onward to Vegas!