GSAK DO-OVER!

DOCSpanky

How do I blank the data in GSAK and START OVER? I hear about all the wonderful features and usefullness of GSAK. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to just start from ) ZERO NO DATA, and upload my current data as a fresh starting point for GSAK......

How do I blank the data in GSAK and START OVER? I hear about all the wonderful features and usefullness of GSAK. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to just start from ) ZERO NO DATA, and upload my current data as a fresh starting point for GSAK......

If you want to delete all the waypoints in your database, click anywhere in the grid then press the Delete key and select "all waypoints in database.

Alternately, you can use the Database menu/Delete all Waypoints.

Thank-you

Now can GSAK output a nice fancy all the bells and whistles report like the base system outputs that looks nice clean and professional, and won't be all chopped up by page breaks in bad spots etc? I like having a paper record, a sort of "I LOVE ME" report I can look at on paper. I like the standard statistic generator, but can it print out a fancified uptown version of that?

Thank-you

Now can GSAK output a nice fancy all the bells and whistles report like the base system outputs that looks nice clean and professional, and won't be all chopped up by page breaks in bad spots etc? I like having a paper record, a sort of "I LOVE ME" report I can look at on paper. I like the standard statistic generator, but can it print out a fancified uptown version of that?

You need the FindStatGen3 macro :)