Funny Puddle

On one occassion, I went into the woods with a full blader knowing an opportunity would present itself to take care of the problem. When my GPS read about 90 Feet away, I took a quick look around and realizing that I was alone, answered natures call. Continued on the hunt as My GPS jumped around sending me to and fro for about 15 minutes When I decided to take a compass bearing and try it that way. Followed the bearing to where I realized that I had been before. Looked down and yup, there was the puddle. I looked over about 10 inches and whooops!! there is the cache! Just missed it!!

While doing a maintence visit to GC3025 I had to answer nature's call. I looked around in all directions to make sure I was alone and then took care of the matter at hand. As I zipped up I realized it hadn't occured to me to look in the direction of the lake. I glanced over and just off shore was a rowboat with two fishermen, who smiled and waved as I glanced at them. icon_rolleyes.gif

While doing a maintence visit to GC3025 I had to answer nature's call. I looked around in all directions to make sure I was alone and then took care of the matter at hand. As I zipped up I realized it hadn't occured to me to look in the direction of the lake. I glanced over and just off shore was a rowboat with two fishermen, who smiled and waved as I glanced at them. icon_rolleyes.gif

** I went ahead and deleted this message as I guess some people felt it didn't really have anything to do with GeoCaching. I was just trying to share a funny experience and put a smile on some peoples' faces, but I guess that's just not the case. I'll try to stay more "serious" from now on... **

[This message was edited by bradtal on June 28, 2002 at 05:28 AM.]