List of graphic designers?

Kris32

I tried looking for it, but could not find it.

Is there a list of geocoin graphic designers (not the manufacturers)?

If so, can someone point me to it? Thanks.

I have some ideas, but there is no way I could get them into acceptable form.

I'm sure the geocoin manufacturers would help with this process, either themselves, or recommending someone. I know that Landsharkz-who produce coins-will take anything from a perfect design and put it on the coin to a sketch by someone who lacks any artistic skills, and work with them until it is coin ready. Of course you may have to pay at some places, and the time it takes to design the coin, and get it right, will mean that producing the coin takes longer.

I've never seen such a list. Many names have come up over the years who have done this as an aside to their regular work/careers but there is no list of geocoin dedicated graphic designers familiar with Groundspeak requirements. What's often suggested is to reach out to the owner/designer of a coin you like and ask them who they might recommend.

The advantage of using a manufacturer/vendour to produce your coin is they have the design team and the production team who will work with the mints in China to deliver the product you hired them for.

Edited by Droo

I haven't seen a list. If there is a specific coin that inspires you or a similar style coin, it's fairly easy to find out who designed it and contact them directly. I work with a designer on most of my pirate coins, he visualizes what's in my head and makes it work.

I haven't seen a list. If there is a specific coin that inspires you or a similar style coin, it's fairly easy to find out who designed it and contact them directly. I work with a designer on most of my pirate coins, he visualizes what's in my head and makes it work.

scary work...very scary work :anicute:

ILYK

scary work...very scary work :anicute:

ILYK

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: