beans, weenies and geocoins

drneal

last year i held (or attempted to hold,) a mini gathering at the MidWest Geobash (MWGB,) without much luck...a drought eliminated a campfire, the rains burst fourth about 15 minutes before my gathering just to make life more difficult. i'd like to believe that those who made the gathering still enjoyed themselves and the hot dogs cooked on my little grill.

let's try it again ! 7pm friday night, following the geocoin trading in the main pavillion of course, a chance to meet with geocoin forum members, and trade the really good stuff. the hot dogs beans and marshmallows will be there, along with some sort of side dish (i'm not cooking...you're on you own, so consider bringing a stick to cook you doggies (not maxx and heine,their my doggies, and maxx is a totally different kind of weiner,) and marshmallows.

gathering will end at 9:00 to allow everyone to make the opening of area 51. bring chairs if you have them...i'll bring what i can fit. RV19 is my space...no giant spiders this year !

let me know a week or so before the event if you're able to attend so i can stock on food ahead of time.

ILYK

Shadow's Friend and I are planing on attending it was fun last year. With lots of great trades.

I just hope that we don't have to wear pig noeses again!

8c2a00cb-e7b4-488e-8c2c-8e1b4dbde1f4.jpg?rnd=0.6378885

what pig noses?

ILYK

:lol: .....

One of these days we hope to make this...... it looks like way too much fun!!

for those atteneding, it seems there will be a new night cache available near the event...if so, perhaps the trading can continue on the trail to the night cache.

hot dogs, buns, marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, salads, drinks, ect., are ready to go...I even got a watermelon, a big hypodermic needle, and a bottle of spirits, for desert.

ILYK

a final note, you may cook the wieners, but not the wiener dog !

edited to add, lackeys are welcome to come join the gathering.

Edited by drneal

my thanks to all that showed for the gathering...always nice to sit and chat and trade...I will, however, probably be eating hot dogs every night for the next week...note to self, defrost one package prior to event, and see if you need more later ! surprisingly (or not,) the watermelon was pretty well all eaten.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

my thanks to all that showed for the gathering...always nice to sit and chat and trade...I will, however, probably be eating hot dogs every night for the next week...note to self, defrost one package prior to event, and see if you need more later ! surprisingly (or not,) the watermelon was pretty well all eaten.

ILYK

The watermelon was most excellent :rolleyes: