FS Magellan eXplorist 300 - $40.00 USA

I have a Magellan eXplorist 300 available for sale - $40.00 plus $6.00 Priority Mail shipping to the USA only.

It is in great working condition. This unit has all the markings on all of the buttons - they are clear and readable and show little to no ware. The screen shows minimal regular ware (No big scratches, no dents or other mars to the machine).

There is no manual or wrist strap with this model, but the manual is available for free on line.

Please post here if you are interested, or send me an e-mail.

Anna

~Glitter Princess~

What all is there aside from the gps? This being like, charger, case, etc...

There is no charger - it runs on batteries. This is JUST the gps unit.

I found an online review and perhaps this will give you a little better idea of what this unit can do:

An incredible value, the eXplorist 300 features Magellan TrueFix technology for superior accuracy and reliability. eXplorist 300 gives you a trio of advanced tools for even easier navigation. The barometer provides information on changing weather. The altimeter easily determines your present elevation. And the electronic compass shows your direction, even while standing still. eXplorist 300 includes 8 MB of built-in maps, three navigational screens and the ability to save 5 track log files, 500 points of interest and 20 routes. By putting all of this together in one compact package, the eXplorist 300 offers an unprecedented value.

This model originally sold for $249.00. You can see more stats at http://www.tigergps.com/maex200haheg1.html

Hello Glitter Princess. I've got a 5 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter who often come caching with me and my husband/their dad.... However, I can't bare to hand over my iPhone to them (not o my would it be broken in about 3.5 minutes, but they'd get distracted by wanting to play some game or another. Therefore, I've decided to try and find a durable/sturdy/rough-and-tough GPSr for them to hold & use. I do want to try and stay around $30-$45, and yours seems to fit the bill! If it is still available, I'd like to discuss ASAP. Thanks, in advance.

-McCall ("mccallbennett") mccallbennett@gmail.com

I need a GPS device. And I am interested in buying this from you. If it is still available??? I am new to this discussion board, so I am not sure if I will get an email to be notified or not. But I will check back in a little while to see if you have responded. Thanks again, Jacquie