Scary Geocaching Dream

Jamie Z

Last night while I slept, I had a dream that the plug was pulled on Geocaching.com. If I recall correctly, it had something to do with geocaching being banned, and for a while, the site stayed up in skeleton mode... that is, cache pages weren't available, and only some of the forums worked, but then that even disappeared and Geocaching.com was no more.

That other site stayed in business, however, owing to its smaller user base... and some of us made the switch.

I remember being disappointed that I had to start over my find count, and most of the users on the other site were unfamiliar to me. I was also afraid that it would suffer the same fate as geocaching.com once it got large enough... so I tended not to publicize my geocaching.

A very strange and frightening dream.

Jamie

I had a really odd dream about two years ago.

I was driving out into the woods, like, to the middle of nowhere. There was this campground there, and I parked and walked off into the bushes just before the entrance. I looked around for a while, then uncovered this plastic box from under some branches/pine needles/etc. I opened it up and there was all this dollar-store, nicknacky stuff inside.

I woke up very confused, not knowing why in the world I would have drempt about that, espescially since I hadn't been outdoors like that in a very, very long time.

icon_eek.gif

snazzsig.jpg

I had a really odd dream about two years ago.

I was driving out into the woods, like, to the middle of nowhere. There was this campground there, and I parked and walked off into the bushes just before the entrance. I looked around for a while, then uncovered this plastic box from under some branches/pine needles/etc. I opened it up and there was all this dollar-store, nicknacky stuff inside.

I woke up very confused, not knowing why in the world I would have drempt about that, espescially since I hadn't been outdoors like that in a very, very long time.

icon_eek.gif

snazzsig.jpg

I really should quit reading this darn board at night. I dreamt that to be one of the best cachers you had to go to a certain cache deep in the woods then when you came out you were able to catch the ultimate caches, these were magic turtles and you picked them up with those things they use to pick up trash on the highways. but because you were an elite cacher you didn't hurt the magic turtles at all. the only bad part was, you became a geocacher zombie like in night of the living dead. phew! what did I eat before going to bed?! Somebody same me! icon_eek.gif

LIVE FOR TODAY!

I really should quit reading this darn board at night. I dreamt that to be one of the best cachers you had to go to a certain cache deep in the woods then when you came out you were able to catch the ultimate caches, these were magic turtles and you picked them up with those things they use to pick up trash on the highways. but because you were an elite cacher you didn't hurt the magic turtles at all. the only bad part was, you became a geocacher zombie like in night of the living dead. phew! what did I eat before going to bed?! Somebody same me! icon_eek.gif

LIVE FOR TODAY!

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

brdad, if you don't quit talking about the new Mrs. Leprechaun in that way, I'm gonna come on up to Maine and open up a special can of whup-***!

Oh, my dear friend Lep, you've been drinking again before you got married, haven't you? This is what you're gonna see when you wake up!

How many Times have I told you, save the drinking for AFTER you're married, when you're really going to need it!

skinny2.jpg

Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.