Amsterdam - Atlanta/Atlanta - Amsterdam Foreign Exchange Program

Sean J. Allen

I'm an Amsterdam Area cacher and I can find the necessary data this evening around 20:00 CET (daylight savings time).

If you are an Atlanta area cacher and if can deliver the Atlanta code in exchange for the Amsterdam code, please contact me via a mail message on Geocaching.com. User name: Madism40. http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=8762bcdc-d477-4a35-8f44-1e4d166f686e

Happy caching!

Madism40

Edited by Madism40
  • Surprised 1

Another dutch cacher is announcing itself! :)If you want to teamup with me, leave a message!

GC.com username : adoY

Teamed up with wewilldo7 for the challenge! Already exchanged the info and will log the cache soon!

Sean J. Allen thanks for this great idea!

Edited by adoY

I'm in Atlanta and up for the challenge. Hit me!

-------------------------------------------------

*** Thanks to my new best friend, cache-amount, I was able to bag FTF in Atlanta and he got STF in Amsterdam. What a great concept!!!

Edited by Da Posse

Already teamed up with adoY. Just wanted to say thanks to my new friend from the beautiful ‘Venice of the North’. Great job on the challenge cache SJA! Congrats to Madism40 and Da Posse on the FTFs! Dank je wel! Edit - Question for Amsterdammers: Can tourists still go to coffeeshops? ;-)

Edited by wewilldo7

Already teamed up with adoY. Just wanted to say thanks to my new friend from the beautiful ‘Venice of the North’. Great job on the challenge cache SJA! Congrats to Madism40 and Da Posse on the FTFs! Dank je wel! Edit - Question for Amsterdammers: Can tourists still go to coffeeshops? ;-)

Yup, they changed the law so it's up to the areas within the country on whether they want foreigners in the coffee shops. Seeing as I think something like 50% of tourists say they're coming to Amsterdam with plans to smoke (not even taking those into account who don't say it!) you are welcome to light up.

Mind it's usually tourists who frequent coffeeshops anyway, most Dutch people I know either did it in high school or never tried it (as smoking isn't a social thing to do when you go out). What happens when stuff is legal and no longer forbidden I guess.

However mundane my daily life is though I do appreciate how for the rest of my life if any American suggests something illicit to me all I need to say is "dude, I live in Amsterdam" for them to react with a "whoa, sorry!" cause I clearly do crazy stuff all the time. :laughing:

I'm an Atlanta area cacher and found the needed information yesterday. I am ready to trade information so I can check this cache off my list. If you haven't hooked up yet please email me through my profile. What a gread idea! Can't wait to hear from you!

I just got assistance from De Burrtjes so I do not need help any more. Can't wait to find this one!

Edited by GArunner

I am looking for two Amsterdam Cachers to work on this cache....Marmon69 and I (Twister69) are in Atlanta area until tomorrow and are going after the coordinates you need today...We will also be coming back in the next few weeks if we can not finish this on this trip. PLEASE CONTACT US through here or geocaching.com.........Now off to grab the first stage :antenna::D

Hi.

We'll be in Amsterdam from friday august 2nd to tuesday 6th. Anyone in Atlanta to work with?

Kind regards,

Cis and Erik

Geocacher name: Cem42

I already have the Atlanta info you need and will be happy to work with you.

Charlie Oldham

(Cold Ham)

Hi.

We'll be in Amsterdam from friday august 2nd to tuesday 6th. Anyone in Atlanta to work with?

Kind regards,

Cis and Erik

Geocacher name: Cem42

I already have the Atlanta info you need and will be happy to work with you.

Charlie Oldham

(Cold Ham)

Hi Charlie.

That sounds great, you'll hear from us as soon as we have the Amsterdam info.

Kind regards,

Erik (Cem42)

Hi,

We, the Zendmasters from Holland, just found the numbers ABCDE in Amsterdam and now we are looking for someone in Atlanta to exchange the numbers.

In advance, thanks for your time, we would love to hear from you through our profile.

Just found the Amsterdam cache, thanks to the wonderful help of P's granma from P's team in the US.

Great way of caching, this CoCa cache, thanks.