no logs in memory map

Could you please help me and tell me how to show recent logs on memory map loaded with pocket quiries.I get the hints come over using Easy GPS,but no logs.

If you are using mmap, how do you do it.

Regards Russell aka fish&dogs

Hello There,

I don't think the logs can be exported by either Easy or Export GPS. The last logs as either found (F) or dnf (N) can be sent via GSAK and Rutsons Memory Map Export macro, see here.

Check the April 5th post, in the screen shot, in the comments box the item "[%4logs]" sends the last 4 logs to the comments of Memory Map. If the last 4 logs were finds the report is FFFF

Not a complete remedy but better than nothing.

Regards

Bernard

Edited by BCNorwich

Hello,

I would be very grateful if you could help me with a problem I've got with logs not showing on my maps installed on my smartphone.

This is what I use-Samsung galaxy ace phone installed with Geocaching.com App. and on phones SD card-memory-map landranger maps. Laptop- using EasyGPS software as go-between MemoryMap and downloaded Pocket Q's

I use my MMap's on phone and GPS to search for caches, works really well, better than App on phone as maps only show when you have got a signal and no bread crumb trail.

My problem is that I don't get any recent logs showing in memory-map, only hints come over using EasyGPS. Can you sort this problem out for me?

Kind regards Russell Fish