Order of caches

bertuz

Hi!

I found 7 caches in 2nd June.

I logged the two first caches that I found the same day, 2n June.

Today, 5th June, I logged the 5 other caches (geocaching.com date selector format is new!)

What happens? The 2 first caches appears in the list like the 2 last caches! My milestone number 300 is wrong, and the order of the last 7 caches too! <_< It's like:

<-(older) 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,1st,2nd (new)->

Maybe it's for the last update in geocaching.com website (changes in the date selector format in the register page of a new found).

Edited by bertuz

Hi!

I found 7 caches in 2nd June.

I logged the two first caches that I found the same day, 2n June.

Today, 5th June, I logged the 5 other caches (geocaching.com date selector format is new!)

What happens? The 2 first caches appears in the list like the 2 last caches! My milestone number 300 is wrong, and the order of the last 7 caches too! <_< It's like:

<-(older) 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,1st,2nd (new)->

Maybe it's for the last update in geocaching.com website (changes in the date selector format in the register page of a new found).

You can edit your milestones:

http://www.geocaching.com/my/statistics_edit.aspx

B.

Concerning the new software program regarding the logging of finds; if one has posted a log noting a "final find" for that day, all is good, as that final find log stays the same at the end. However, if one should work thru a "Milestone" and post a log as such, then at a future time, adds a prior missed log find to that date, the "Milestone" find goes out of order in the sequence and is changed from the proper one as noted in the posting. Is that the way it's going to be now?