Coolest item found in a cache?

Guest jeremy

Guest jeremy

I get this question a lot from folks who are writing articles about geocaching, so I figured I'd throw this question out there...

The coolest item I found was a picture that someone's child had drawn and used to exchange for a toy in a cache.

Jeremy

Guest Markwell

Now, I'm sorry - I don't want to offend the database administrator, but while the Dumbest Things put in a Cache" forum isn't exactly the same as "Weirdest Things found in a Cache", this question is almost exactly the same as Coolest things found in a cache

Please check these out as well.

[This message has been edited by Markwell (edited 24 June 2001).]

Guest Exocet

The coolest item Chad or I have ever found has been "Listening for Coyote" by William L. Sullivan. It's an awesome book.

Dumbest... god, most stuff is dumb. :D A wine cork.

Guest McIrish

Ok...now I am going to sound like a total nerd, but I found a "Survivor" bandana... I think it started in one of Kimbo's caches. I am not trading it back...hahaha tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by McIrish (edited 17 July 2001).]

Guest PharoaH

Hey Goss, thanks for the eTrex cover! I was just reading through this thread thinking how cool I thought that was. Something else I thought was neat was a handmade GPS windshield mount. Used suction cups and velcro to mount a GPS to your windshield. Also very cool.

Guest erik88L-R

Pharaoh,

Glad you like the GPS mount I made. It's actually sized for a Garmin 12, but if it works for your Etrex more power to you.

Now what else can we leave out there to accessorize you?? We aim to please....

Guest PharoaH

Hey, thanks for the offer! I do need a mounting system to attach the navigational computer (IBM ThinkPad T21) to my truck's between-the-seats console. Do you have any of those in stock?

Guest kimbeattie

quote:
Originally posted by Gossamyrrh:

I left a cover for an E-trex...really made someone's day! (glad someone could use it...the darn thing drove me crazy)

Interesting. I too left an E-trex cover in a cache back on 7/14. icon_smile.gif I hope someone finds it useful.

Guest kimbeattie

quote:
Originally posted by Gossamyrrh:

I left a cover for an E-trex...really made someone's day! (glad someone could use it...the darn thing drove me crazy)

Interesting. I too left an E-trex cover in a cache back on 7/14. icon_smile.gif I hope someone finds it useful.