Calculating Coords Links

KyotoUK

Hi,

I am just starting some multicache's and puzle caches and i am stuck with the finding out where the final cache is after getting the coords. It works if i enter them on the ipad app but every other website i have tried to use to locate the place brings somewhere random up. Does anyone have a great guide and some links to a brilliant gps locator? I've been using http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html but i can't seem to get it to work correctly.

Edit* I have now deleted the coords as advised below.

Any help would be great

Edited by R1ch&G3m

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for, but I just went to maps.google.com and entered your coords as a search term. This gives me a map with a pointer on the coords.

If those are final coords for a geocaching.com puzzle or multi-cache, you ought to edit your post to remove them, or if you no longer can (you can only edit for a few hours after posting) ask a moderator to do it.

Hi,

I am just starting some multicache's and puzle caches and i am stuck with the finding out where the final cache is after getting the coords. It works if i enter them on the ipad app but every other website i have tried to use to locate the place brings somewhere random up. Does anyone have a great guide and some links to a brilliant gps locator? I've been using http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html but i can't seem to get it to work correctly.

The coords i have are <removed by moderator>

Any help would be great

Perfect Mark is the iApp touted in the forums for being a good GPS location & coordinate capture.

Edited by Moose Mob

Thanks for your response, not sure why i was having so much hassle, the mobile app was correct and didn't know i could use google maps as i originally couldn't get it to work.

Just been to find it and it turns out i had the wrong answer to the equation anyway.. maybe tomorrow

Edited by R1ch&G3m