My newly found caches are not showing as found.

Smurfboy999

hi, I am a casual geocacher and get hunting when I get the time. I had the app on an iphone originally and the app worked great. I now have a galaxy S3, and once again I purchased the app to continue my geocaching.

Trouble is my finds are being submitted as I find them, but for some reason they are not showing up in my list of found caches.

any ideas or help would be greatly received.

Smurfboy999

If you are posting from your phone? If so check you are posting a log and not a field note. If you have been sending field notes you can access the list from your profile on the website

Hi tx for replying to my problem. The post as field note was ticked. Unticked it and re submitted and it works now.

Just gotta find the field notes now so i can redo the logs.

Smurfboy999

Glad it is sorted [:)] I use the field notes all the time, my fingers are too fat to make typing on my phone easy [:D]

On the website, click on Your Profile. If I have outstanding field notes there is a message at the top of this screen with a link to the field notes screen. (I think it is in green)