Hiding A Cache/ Biz Hours / Non Commercial

BjComedy

Hello Fellow GCers,

In short, I moved to Los Angeles a few years ago to continue my acting/comedy career. GeoCaching has been a big part of it! I love finding caches which show history or landmark details about the places I visit, and I'd like to create one (near my house) that shows the history of The Second City. So many visitors walk Hollywood Blvd looking for stuff, including GeoCachers - so how great would it be to create a cache about a well-respected comedy institution?

I have permission from the owner to place the cache, but this leaves me (a newbie for hiding caches) to have a few questions.

1. I do not want this to be a commercial advert, so how can I share the history without coming across this way?

and

2. Would hours of operation be a problem? Generally, the building is open 10am-11pm daily. My hope was to place this cache somewhere in the hallway going up the steps (see pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fSF0m9e05SI/TTRsAQnMJuI/AAAAAAAABm4/senNd5eNcJY/s1600/Second+city+copy.jpg )

but after the building closes, they pull the protection things down, and it's locked up.

Thanks for giving me your input! I really want to share my passion and love for the history of this place!

Hello Fellow GCers,

In short, I moved to Los Angeles a few years ago to continue my acting/comedy career. GeoCaching has been a big part of it! I love finding caches which show history or landmark details about the places I visit, and I'd like to create one (near my house) that shows the history of The Second City. So many visitors walk Hollywood Blvd looking for stuff, including GeoCachers - so how great would it be to create a cache about a well-respected comedy institution?

I have permission from the owner to place the cache, but this leaves me (a newbie for hiding caches) to have a few questions.

1. I do not want this to be a commercial advert, so how can I share the history without coming across this way?

and

2. Would hours of operation be a problem? Generally, the building is open 10am-11pm daily. My hope was to place this cache somewhere in the hallway going up the steps (see pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fSF0m9e05SI/TTRsAQnMJuI/AAAAAAAABm4/senNd5eNcJY/s1600/Second+city+copy.jpg )

but after the building closes, they pull the protection things down, and it's locked up.

Thanks for giving me your input! I really want to share my passion and love for the history of this place!

I think your best bet is to run your general idea and your specific questions past your local reviewer.