Insane Train trip ready to depart

quadsinthemudd

This should be epic so I jwant to give you guys a heads up on a trip four of us are taking from the Pacific NW to the SE to get 13 states and the first cache ever placed in 7 of the states and it is around 3000 miles in three days so not to crazy right? We would love to have you follow us at my blog mrquads.blogspot.com and don't forget to say hi. There will also be a page to follow us live posting soon so stay tuned. Also there may be a big announcement at the end of our trip for the Insane Train 3 which maybe open to more cachers..... but it will make this trip look silly and a waste of time.

Ran across your BlogSpot. Wow! That's incredibly annoying with that person yelling in the background. Why are you deliberately trying to annoy people? I will never return.

+1

A few years ago I tried to make the worlds most annoying cache page. Animated Puzzle Cache

It had a really bad autoloading sound file.

Fortunately one of the good decisions Groundspeak made was to forbid autoloading sound files.

For your edification.

5 Reasons Your Website Should NEVER Autoplay Sound!

Edited by FunnyNose

A few years ago I tried to make the worlds most annoying cache page. Animated Puzzle Cache

It had a really bad autoloading sound file.

Fortunately one of the good decisions Groundspeak made was to forbid autoloading sound files.

For your edification.

5 Reasons Your Website Should NEVER Autoplay Sound!

thanks for the info went and changed it. Glad some people know not everyone or everything is as perfect as they think it should be. probably never would have thought about it again if only received rude comments instead of constructive criticism. I am very thankful you know how to speak to other people.