4.5lb Walleye GCDFB

My best is a 2 year FTF with a friend. Unsolved, we solved it within a week, and drove 6 hours down and back (well, he did) to nab the FTF that weekend, and met with the CO. Others in the area weren't all too pleased :P

And yep, as soon as we solved it we were worried someone else would actually solve and log it before we could get down there. Yep, it's competitive. We told no one. :)

Regardless of potential state or past attempts, these are the current record-breaking old caches (whether lonely or unfound) that I've made note of, according to project-gc:

Kougarok, UNFOUND: pub 2001-06-23

Conch Shell Horn, UNFOUND: pub 2001-07-10

ECO ARCOIRIS, UNFOUND: pub 2002-05-1

Glacier Trail, FOUND 2003-07-24, 4418 days since last find as of Aug 28, 2015

Toothy Travel Bug Cache, UNFOUND: pub 2002-07-16

Rainbow Hydrothermal Vents, UNFOUND: pub 2002-07-19 (good luck with this one)

ECO ESTRATO, UNFOUND: pub 2002-07-28

Gold Lake, UNFOUND: pub 2002-08-13

Necans Old Cabin, UNFOUND: pub 2002-08-19

La muela del Manzano, FOUND? 2002-08-25 is same day as publish, but for Tb drop, so it's questionable

Gran vista del Santuario, FOUND 2003-05-25, 4418 days since last find as of June 29, 2015

Shore Lunch with Bazooka Joe, UNFOUND: pub 2003-06-12, 4418 days unfound as of July 17, 2015

Ha! I have an FTF after 10 years and 21 days. It's not listed on Geocaching.com though. :ph34r:

OK Bruce, we'll make you the official keeper of the list. Just keep in mind you have to deal with bogus finds, and throwdowns. And look for the ones you didn't list that have bogus finds and throwdowns. :P

OK Bruce, we'll make you the official keeper of the list. Just keep in mind you have to deal with bogus finds, and throwdowns. And look for the ones you didn't list that have bogus finds and throwdowns. :P

Oh all that subjective stuff you can deal with. I just listed by the date and log stats :P

I do check back occasionally though for updates. And right now only caches unfound (or last found) over 4417 days is relevant B)

I don't normally bump old threads, but on this one I couldn't help myself. I can't believe it has been 3 years since this epic caching adventure. It was so much fun following StormgrenX on this journey and the anticipation of finding out if they were successful after they headed back to the river. Those guys are still Caching Rock Stars!

I don't normally bump old threads, but on this one I couldn't help myself. I can't believe it has been 3 years since this epic caching adventure. It was so much fun following StormgrenX on this journey and the anticipation of finding out if they were successful after they headed back to the river. Those guys are still Caching Rock Stars!

Really? Well... they didnt find it, but put a throw down. <_< Base on the video and back track log the finder gave us.

Edited by SwineFlew

Really? Well... they didnt find it, but put a throw down. dry.gif Base on the video and back track log the finder gave us.

Opinions are divided on that.

I can't believe its been three years, either. In fact, I won't believe it. :lol:

http://coord.info/GLBB3YXM (Check the date)