Little Rhody 2013

Landsharkz

59573611-87cf-4e89-a4a1-1e00c3f72d53.jpg?rnd=0.04204524

Antique Silver Little Rhody - This little 3D die cast crab is trackable at geocaching.com with a custom icon. We designed this micro coin for a client in Rhode Island and we have a few in our store because we loved the design so much! It's the perfect size to put in a small cache container, but we only have a limited number of these cute crabs!

it is approximately 25mm X 18mm, which is about the size of a quarter. Price is $7.99 CAD.

Coin Sale Page

Landsharkz out did themselves yet again for us Rhode Islanders!

I plan on dropping an unactivated copper Artist Edition this coming week in an out of state cache I will be visiting.

SLS - Besides the Fluke and Sea Star, do you have all the other Little Rhody coins?

Yes, I have the quahog, the horseshoe crab, the lobster and now the Hermit crab.

Landsharkz out did themselves yet again for us Rhode Islanders!

I plan on dropping an unactivated copper Artist Edition this coming week in an out of state cache I will be visiting.

SLS - Besides the Fluke and Sea Star, do you have all the other Little Rhody coins?

Yes, I have the quahog, the horseshoe crab, the lobster and now the Hermit crab.

Also seeking same -- 2011 and 2012 Little Rhodys