Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Landsharkz

Little Rhody 2013

59573611-87cf-4e89-a4a1-1e00c3f72d53.jpg?rnd=0.04204524

Antique Silver Little Rhody - This little 3D die cast crab is trackable at geocaching.com with a custom icon. We designed this micro coin for a client in Rhode Island and we have a few in our store because we loved the design so much! It's the perfect size to put in a small cache container, but we only have a limited number of these cute crabs!

it is approximately 25mm X 18mm, which is about the size of a quarter. Price is $7.99 CAD.

Coin Sale Page

Got mine last week! Spooky 6 has a tank full of hermit crabs and just loved these coins. I'm still looking for the 2010 and 2011 Little Rhodys (the fluke and the starfish) and have extra hermits and lobsters to trade if anyone has them for trade.

Landsharkz out did themselves yet again for us Rhode Islanders!

I plan on dropping an unactivated copper Artist Edition this coming week in an out of state cache I will be visiting.

SLS - Besides the Fluke and Sea Star, do you have all the other Little Rhody coins?

I plan on dropping an unactivated copper Artist Edition this coming week in an out of state cache I will be visiting.

SLS - Besides the Fluke and Sea Star, do you have all the other Little Rhody coins?

Yes, I have the quahog, the horseshoe crab, the lobster and now the Hermit crab.

Yes, I have the quahog, the horseshoe crab, the lobster and now the Hermit crab.

Also seeking same -- 2011 and 2012 Little Rhodys