Do you know...

Still attempting to contact pkp430uncw who took my TB Jelly Bean Tetra

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=3749666

from the Sea Monster cache in Australia, promising to take it to USA.

Since then they seem to have dropped off the map.

Could be swimming back to USA, hence no replies to emails, but seems unlikely.

This is the second South and South-west cacher that has disappeared with one of my travel bugs. Is that a coincidence, do you think?

This is the second South and South-west cacher that has disappeared with one of my travel bugs. Is that a coincidence, do you think?[/font]

Whatchu tryin' to say??? We ain't all sticky fingers down heeya!

Certainly not, just trying to get my property back into circulation. Others have gone missing in the USA, perhaps they are too pretty to travel safely.

It is a very attractive trackable. I would hate to part ways with it if I ran into it. If I got my hands on something like that, I would make sure to leave it in a premium only cache so it gets to the right kind of people.

Should have used an ugly trackable. haha

06/10/2013 geralduscambrensis posted a note for it

"YO pkp430uncw have you arrived in the good 'ole US of A yet? news of my TB Jelly Bean Tetra would be much appreciated or are you just Caroliner thieving scumbags?"

At least spell Carolina right. I'd calm down, mark it as missing, and hope to be pleasantly surprised one day.

06/10/2013 geralduscambrensis posted a note for it

"YO pkp430uncw have you arrived in the good 'ole US of A yet? news of my TB Jelly Bean Tetra would be much appreciated or are you just Caroliner thieving scumbags?"

At least spell Carolina right. I'd calm down, mark it as missing, and hope to be pleasantly surprised one day.

Yes Maingray I think you have a point. I was reaching the end of my tether, that night, in trying to reach out to these people.Members since 2005 and so few caches recorded should have rung a few alarm bells.I'll get a local witch doctor to put a curse on it and wave it into perdition.

We've lost over 100 trackables over the last six and a half years. We were pretty angry the first few times, but with each one we've learned a little more about how to put it into perspective.

Hope yours turns up, but in the meantime, please realize that calling someone a thief is probably not the best way to encourage them to cooperate with your wishes.

We've lost over 100 trackables over the last six and a half years. We were pretty angry the first few times, but with each one we've learned a little more about how to put it into perspective.

Hope yours turns up, but in the meantime, please realize that calling someone a thief is probably not the best way to encourage them to cooperate with your wishes.

Thanks hzoi, suitably chastised.And you are so right.Getting it off my chest and receiving calm advice has been very helpful.