Setting a filter for notifications on owned caches

Kyle&Ann

We have recently set out a series of 140 caches called the Hillbilly Highway (GC4BRZ5) running through a beautiful section of the Arkansas Ozark Mountains. We have asked finders to post a log detailing their experience on #1 and on #140. We do not expect a detailed log on every cache in between. In other words, we have "given permission" to post a simple TFTC on the other 138 caches in between. This is not required and if anyone wishes to take the time to log each and every cache individually, we will for sure read them. We would just like the option of reading these logs on the cache page.

Is there a way to set a filter on the logs we receive that will show only DNF's (on all caches) and the found it logs for only #'s 1 and 140? We have had a good number of people set out to do the series and our inbox is full and our phones are overheating.

I have found that Clay & Gus have the ET Highway logs set up with a filter as mentioned but have not found anywhere how to do this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kyle&Ann

We have recently set out a series of 140 caches called the Hillbilly Highway (GC4BRZ5) running through a beautiful section of the Arkansas Ozark Mountains. We have asked finders to post a log detailing their experience on #1 and on #140. We do not expect a detailed log on every cache in between. In other words, we have "given permission" to post a simple TFTC on the other 138 caches in between. This is not required and if anyone wishes to take the time to log each and every cache individually, we will for sure read them. We would just like the option of reading these logs on the cache page.

Is there a way to set a filter on the logs we receive that will show only DNF's (on all caches) and the found it logs for only #'s 1 and 140? We have had a good number of people set out to do the series and our inbox is full and our phones are overheating.

I have found that Clay & Gus have the ET Highway logs set up with a filter as mentioned but have not found anywhere how to do this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kyle&Ann

Kyle&Ann

I use GMAIL. I set a filter to all caches with that series name in the subject get sent to another folder and not my inbox. My powertrail is "EBBP #" so the Gmail filter is:

Matches: subject:(found EBBP #)

Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "EBBP"

This means I still get the DNF and other logs.

You can also create another profile and adopt the caches over, then only 'watch' the two caches.