Multi cache clue near a cache

mst3kuk

Hi there,

I'm thinking of setting up a multi cache and a few of the clues are already very close to other caches.

I won't be placing anything physical there myself because the clues are already in place and were probably there before the Geocaches were there.

I've looked at the rules on placing multi cache clues but can seem to find out if I can use stuff that is already close to other caches on my mulit cache?

Thanks

The proximity rule only applies to physical things you place in the environment. You just have to make sure that while trying to answer a question, the chance of people accidentally stumbling upon the cache is pretty much zero.

Would I need to log these clues as way points? Or just put the clues in the reviewers notes?

The proximity rule only applies to physical things you place in the environment. You just have to make sure that while trying to answer a question, the chance of people accidentally stumbling upon the cache is pretty much zero.

Would I need to log these clues as way points? Or just put the clues in the reviewers notes?

If it's a case of "There's a sign at *Coordinates* What are the numbers?" then it's a Question To Answer stage.

Needs to be added as an additional waypoint. (Which may, or may not, be visible to cachers.)

These stages have no proximity issues to either physical stages or other QTA stages.

If you placed it, it has to be farther than 161m. If you didn't put the clue there it can be on top of another geocache. Looks like you didn't place it there so you're good.

I don't know if you NEED the co-ords for the clue, but it would be nice to put them in as waypoints anyway.