Just got here

XavierDri48

Hi Guys

Well I just got here I do metal detecting of Boer war sites and I'd like to use these sites for geocaching. I tried to send the coordinates to me Samsung tablet (downloaded the ap)I then pressed the sent button and all looked good but I do not have any waypiont now when I try to send again I get this message.

Server was unable to process request. ---> could not delete: [Trimble.Outdoors.HibernateDataAccess.Trip#2261121][sql: DELETE FROM trip WHERE tripid = ?] ---> The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_tag_trip_trip_id". The conflict occurred in database "trimbleOutdoors", table "dbo.tag_trip", column 'trip_id'. The statement has been terminated.

Sure hope that someone will be able to help me with this.

All the best

Xavierdri48

Hi AZcachemeister

Thanks for the reply, I tried it again last night with a different location and I did not get the error but the coordinates are not to be found, non the less it is a great app. How else can I download the coordinates? must I use an app and if so which one should I use?

All the best

Xavier