Top SECRET ! Do not read this !

Hi,

Now that I've got your attention I have a small favor to ask...

I have this GC Mystery idea, a cache when you create your own set of codes and then use it to solve the puzzle. Basically I want to create a custom alphabet to be used to crack the code. We have 26 letter in the modern English alphabet, let's assign each letter a random group of symbols and see what we come up with.

I'll start with the letter A, the group of letters representing A will be &Wd7)~*P (as random as I can get). After we assign all 26 letters a custom string I can hide the box and one of my next mysteries will only be solvable by using the Groundspeak Foruns :)

You can all participate in the creation of the puzzle. Let's do letters one at the time...

B ? C ? and so on...

Thanks!

&Wd7)~*P

B

&g#s

mc2

#2(8)

Gaaaah

OICURMT

WP

leno

6°Ba

fcsf?|?~<!

a8)q z5g1

u,^<>^'u

12.474/12.474

!redrum

&^G&1*K%$#

D.P.Roberts

ಠ_ಠ

%10%LOL***

(o)(o)

FXD

5p0t

[[[[[}}>?#?<?#>

Edited by kekemes

I have a puzzle cache that I did something similar for except I used the numbers on a phone keypad and the number of times to press that number to get the letter, like text messaging, but the whole cache page is written out in that manner ie: Hello cachers! 4(2)3(2)5(3)5(3)6(3) 2(3)2(1)2(3)4(2)3(2)7(3)8(4)! The cacher first has to figure out the coding and then they have to decipher the message to get to the cache.

I have a puzzle cache that I did something similar for except I used the numbers on a phone keypad and the number of times to press that number to get the letter, like text messaging, but the whole cache page is written out in that manner ie: Hello cachers! 4(2)3(2)5(3)5(3)6(3) 2(3)2(1)2(3)4(2)3(2)7(3)8(4)! The cacher first has to figure out the coding and then they have to decipher the message to get to the cache.

Sweet. Said cache is my closest to home unfound. I will now be finding it tomorrow.