Beijing group

Go4itD

I'm rather new to geocaching and would like to know if there is a group in Beijing or anyone that might like to share in the adventure with me on Sundays? I have not been too successful these last couple of weekends and thought that perhaps having an extra set of eyes would help ;)

Dear Geocaching College,

I stay in beijing and do a little bit caching.

If a group exist, I do not know but you see a lot of activities with same names. If you have interests we can met us in beijing, BR, Freak_22

I'm rather new to geocaching and would like to know if there is a group in Beijing or anyone that might like to share in the adventure with me on Sundays? I have not been too successful these last couple of weekends and thought that perhaps having an extra set of eyes would help ;)

Hello people in Beijing! We have a couple TBs that want to go to Asia. One wants to go to India, and the other wants to see the Great Wall. We have friends flying to Beijing this Saturday, the 4th, but they are NOT geocachers. However, they are willing to hand-off these TBs to someone over there that is!

Would anyone in Beijing be willing to pick up the TBs from them, say at the concierge of their hotel or something like that?

Thanks!