What Irks you most?

Once you've traveled somewhere, is that it? Do you never return there? If there are places you return to, even occasionally, you could hide a cache there, as long as you can show that you're able to maintain it. Of course, there is no obligation to hide caches, either. If you feel like you couldn't adequately hide and maintain a cache, you're doing the right thing by not hiding one. Many hiders could learn a lot from you.

That's the thing. It sounds like ktguthrie wouldn't be able to maintain them. Imagine traveling, knowing you get to Florida every 12 months. Place a cache there, and it NM in Month 3. So you have to wait 9 months for it to get fixed?

Better not to hide the cache in the first place.

Once you've traveled somewhere, is that it? Do you never return there? If there are places you return to, even occasionally, you could hide a cache there, as long as you can show that you're able to maintain it. Of course, there is no obligation to hide caches, either. If you feel like you couldn't adequately hide and maintain a cache, you're doing the right thing by not hiding one. Many hiders could learn a lot from you.

That's the thing. It sounds like ktguthrie wouldn't be able to maintain them. Imagine traveling, knowing you get to Florida every 12 months. Place a cache there, and it NM in Month 3. So you have to wait 9 months for it to get fixed?

Better not to hide the cache in the first place.

That is my situation. We do not plan on staying at a RV resort for more than a month. Also, when baseball season starts again we will be traveling to all the major league fields to see one game. There is no way of me knowing if we will ever be back in a particular area within the next year or two. I basically wanted to clear the "leech" comment, and hoping that out of the over 6 million geocachers not everyone felt that way. I did not want to take advantage of the sport if I was not able to participate 100%. I bought a premium membership, bought supplies to help with the maintenance, will attend any events that are in that current area, and take part in the forum. I have been reading everything on what to do on Geocaching.com, but when I saw the "What Irks You Most" topic I wanted to learn the Do Not's. I have to admit, I panicked. I am so happy to hear all of the replies. I know that there will be some hater's of the find-no hide tactic, but I know I already have several cacher friends who will back me up. God bless you all.

Edited by ktguthrie

People who never log a DNF.

I recently saw a cache page where someone had a found log saying "This is the fifth time I've come here looking for the cache, and I finally found it!"

I looked through the cache logs, and they didn't log a DNF for any of their previous attempts. I feel logging a DNF is a courtesy to other cachers and COs.

I only read the last couple of pages on this very popular thread, but a couple of things strike me. First, for those who are complaining about other posters who describe what irks them, why are you reading this thread? The title invites people to do exactly that, and obviously with the number of pages of posts, there are a lot of geocachers with a lot of complaints. Many of them are justified, too. In my opinion the sport has deteriorated a great deal since 2002 when I started, but at the same time it has exploded in popularity, so obviously there are many people who like it better now. I recognize and accept that different people have different tastes and forms of enjoyment. I still enjoy it, but for different reasons than back then. I used to love puzzles, but seldom do them now for the reasons others have stated or because so many now are just mind reading exercises with no hint on how to get started. Many of my pet peeves have been mentioned: short, meaningless logs; nanos; full-sized caches with just log sheets, and no room to write meaningful logs; poorly placed caches (lamp posts, parking lots, strip malls); people who don't log DNF's; slipshod cache descriptions (e.g. full of spelling and grammar errors, inaccurate descriptions that cause you to search in the wrong place, etc.) One that really gets me are hints that aren't hints (e.g. an encrypted "This needs no hint" or "green" when the entire landscape and every painted surface is green.) If it doesn't need a hint, then don't put a hint. If you do put one, then make it useful. Sometimes I choose to go for a cache only because I see it has an encrypted hint so that I "know" I can find it if I need the help, only to end up with a DNF and a hint that insults me by saying a hint isn't needed.

I have mixed feelings on challenges. There are really great ones, like the Fizzy Challenge, that really do serve a purpose - which in my view is quite literally to challenge people to do something new - to get a different experience they normally wouldn't. I got the thrill of doing high terrain caches, meeting other great folks working on the same challenge, and traveling to places I wouldn't normally see because of that one. I would like to see challenges that reward those who contribute to the sport, for example, those who have hidden lots of caches, but the challenge rules do not allow that. I hid one that was not approved. The ones I really dislike are those with very random requirements that serve no purpose that I can see - e.g. find 20 caches with the words this, that, or the other in the title. Why? What kind of new or different experience would I have if I did that? Trying to fulfill those just becomes a burdensome task. Of course I can skip them, and I do, but they also cause other cachers to hide a lot of poor quality caches whose only purpose is to fulfill those challenge needs, taking up valuable cache locations that could have good quality caches, so they detract even from the experience of cachers who avoid them.

People who never log a DNF.

I recently saw a cache page where someone had a found log saying "This is the fifth time I've come here looking for the cache, and I finally found it!"

I looked through the cache logs, and they didn't log a DNF for any of their previous attempts. I feel logging a DNF is a courtesy to other cachers and COs.

This reminds me of something else that irks me. Overzealous Reviewers who disable caches when 2 or 3 DNF are posted. I can understand if it's a lamppost hide that's been found 58 times in a row, but I've seen it done to caches that have 5/5 D/T and find rates around 70%. I know the Reviewers have a lot of things to joggle, but they need to take pause before hitting the TD button.

This is a contributing factor which causes cachers to NOT post DNFs.

Hunting a “creative cache” that has a lot of Favorites, planning, pondering, making several trips to search (“Don't Tell Me, I Want To Puzzle This Out!”) -- and when I eventually find it, it's just another plastic microscopic centrifuge tube with a stick glued to it, with the crumpled log sheet already completely soaked. The easiest container to hide. And one of the least enduring hide styles. The CO arbitrarily dropped it on the ground (clever! :ph34r:).

Hunting a “creative cache” that has a lot of Favorites, planning, pondering, making several trips to search (“Don't Tell Me, I Want To Puzzle This Out!”) -- and when I eventually find it, it's just another plastic microscopic centrifuge tube with a stick glued to it, with the crumpled log sheet already completely soaked. The easiest container to hide. And one of the least enduring hide styles. The CO arbitrarily dropped it on the ground (clever! :ph34r:).

What would irk me is the people giving that cache a favorite point in the first place.

What would irk me is the people giving that cache a favorite point in the first place.

Cachers click "Favorite" not because it's their most cherished cache, but for many reasons unrelated to telling others that it's a recommended cache to go find. I guess that could be my secondary irk. But the logs were enthusiastic as well. Weird.

How about the sinking feeling you get as you approach the middle of a busy parking lot at walmart, where the GPSr is increasingly pointing lampward! I was looking forward to this highly Favorited find, yet now just looking through the list for the next closest cache.

Edited by kunarion

I agree that people giving favorite points to lame caches is irksome, but the problem with that is that other people like different things about geocaching and particular geocaches. Some points are given for a FTF or a special prize in the swag, or wanting to encourage a new CO's first hide, or hitting a landmark number of finds. I couldn't find the "Don't Tell Me..." cache mentioned, so I can't comment on that one, but the fun part of puzzles is the puzzle, not the hide, IMO, so if it's a really clever one that leads you along until that "Aha!" moment when you give yourself a dope slap upside the head for not seeing the solution earlier, I would give a favorite point even if it's a lamp post in a parking lot. A lot of puzzle hinders I know feel as I do that a hard puzzle should have a simple, easy hide so that someone able to solve the puzzle should be able to get the find. Where I disagree with others is all the favorites given for good camo. There's a cacher in my area who garners a lot of favorite points for bison tubes in holes. They are always superbly camouflaged, but I soon got tired of looking at yet one more bison tube in a hole with 60 favorite points. In the end, though, getting irked for others' favorite points is like getting upset over the popularity of TV shows you think are garbage. Obviously someone out there likes watching them or the networks wouldn't air them. I know I don't get to be the arbiter of other people's taste.

I agree that people giving favorite points to lame caches is irksome, but the problem with that is that other people like different things about geocaching and particular geocaches.

Hollow bolts -- I'm really tired of hollow bolts. And why are they always in unattractive locations (most often guardrails and chain link fences), yet get a ton of FPs.

I agree that people giving favorite points to lame caches is irksome, but the problem with that is that other people like different things about geocaching and particular geocaches.

Hollow bolts -- I'm really tired of hollow bolts. And why are they always in unattractive locations (most often guardrails and chain link fences), yet get a ton of FPs.

Why do they get favourite points? Probably from the people who never saw a container like that before and think it's cool. The first time I found a hollow bolt I thought it was cool. I still remember the first time I found a "micro cache" - a film pot attached with a magnet to "something big and red". "Something big and red" turned out to be Blackfriars Bridge in central London. At the time I was intrigued at a film pot being used as a cache, it seemed like such a novel thing to do. Several years later a large part of the reason I've found 3 caches so far in 2014 is because I just can't be bothered to look for film pots any more.

Why do they get favourite points? Probably from the people who never saw a container like that before and think it's cool. The first time I found a hollow bolt I thought it was cool.

I've found several, and I still think they're cool.

Why do they get favourite points? Probably from the people who never saw a container like that before and think it's cool. The first time I found a hollow bolt I thought it was cool.

I've found several, and I still think they're cool.

I've only found about 2 or 3. One of them was probably one of the more enjoyable finds I've had, because it was in a highly touristy spot (on an informational sign) and I literally grabbed it from under the nose of a couple of people (they turned out to be cachers, later!).

Hardly a "Deadly Sin" but I'm annoyed by naming geocaches a mixture of random words that mean absolutely nothing but are meant solely help with some Challenge Cache. In my opinion this serves to only dilute the very challenge of those Challenge Caches. "Ode to Old Xerxes Under the Sun in Philadelphia" Totally Lame.

- Heavy-handed reviewers who lock (not just archive) caches for the wrong reasons

- People who think a high find count somehow makes someone an authority or better than others

- People who stalk others to copy their finds and caching habits (yes - it creepily happens in my area)

- Smartphone logs - or a quality thereof.

- FTF competitivity (that's a word I just made up :P)

- Maj.Duty above me hit the nail on the head about Challenge caches. "Manufactured Caches" I call them

- One-upmanship (Another word I just made up :P)

Otherwise I am pretty happy in my own little niche with my friends in our hobby :D

Edited by Fangsoki

A CO who hogs a whole darn area with crappy containers. This weekend we were excited to see a nice concentration of caches in a forest area. The first few finds were the same crummy ineffective container with a damp log and a rusted lid, so we passed up that road and did a run on a nearby jeep trail - also by the same CO. It was O.K. Just O.K. I count 45 caches in a 6 square mile area by this one CO. So the whole area is saturated (hogged, IMHO) by so-so, micros-in-the-forest*, leaky, rusty containers. Kind of a shame - so much potential there.

They were posted as smalls, and while I can see not labeling chewing tobacco cans and power bait jars as micros, AFAIC they're micros since all that there is room for is a log. 45 micros in the forest! Augh!

I am not sure if I have already posted to this thread previously, but recently, what has been Irking me is cachers who adopt my travel bug as a personal tracking TB. I realize that sometimes it takes a little longer to get a TB back into a cache (I have done that a few times when I havn't been caching as much as I used to), but months of dipping into every one of the hundreds of caches you find; that irks me.

I am not sure if I have already posted to this thread previously, but recently, what has been Irking me is cachers who adopt my travel bug as a personal tracking TB. I realize that sometimes it takes a little longer to get a TB back into a cache (I have done that a few times when I havn't been caching as much as I used to), but months of dipping into every one of the hundreds of caches you find; that irks me.

Ah. Like the 105 visits since last August, where the TB pages says NOT to visit it to caches. If he ever drops it into a cache, I will delete the 105 visit logs!

Ugh, this has happened to me too... after about 25 nuisance emails, I politely asked them to just leave it at the next cache.

Ugh, this has happened to me too... after about 25 nuisance emails, I politely asked them to just leave it at the next cache.

With the "Visit" feature, you don't get the nuisance emails anymore. I know in the old days when you had to manualy dip the TB, you would get the emails. But then it was too much of a pain in the but for most people to acctualy do that to someone elses TB. Now it is super easy, so I guess that is likely why it happens so much now.

My biggest Irk are Mystery/Puzzle Caches that are not puzzles, but caches at the given coordinates, but you cannot claim them until you complete :-

Filled in your D/T grid

Filled in every day on your Finds on day of year grid

Logged 100 DNF's

And the list goes on

I have found a few in DNP UK, but refuse to give them head space. IMHO Number Counts is not what Geocaching is about

The hate on generic comments when a cache is found is kind of amusing... it reminds me of a post on the road bike forums where someone got angry that a fellow biker did not wave at them when passing by. Some people just don't wave. I'll comment on all non nano sized caches, but nano ones I'm not going to give my life story because in general I find anything smaller than a film container to be blah and often don't even open them to sign the logs.

I'm not a big time cacher by any means though but planning on placing a few more around here in the coming months. My smallest are 2 liter bottle performs.

Edited by sholomar

This is all new to me(Geo Cache) but my kids introduced me to it and find myself just wanting to cache hunt all the time lol. It is very addicting and fun. I plan on putting out my own caches out there for all to enjoy :) Just give me some time haha!!

Enjoy yall's Cache Hunts and Be Safe out there.

Watch for snakes cause they are out. Peace!!

My biggest Irk are Mystery/Puzzle Caches that are not puzzles, but caches at the given coordinates, but you cannot claim them until you complete :-

Filled in your D/T grid

Logged 100 DNF's

And the list goes on

I have found a few in DNP UK, but refuse to give them head space. IMHO Number Counts is not what Geocaching is about

I've set two challenge caches in the 5 years we've been geocaching - but I'm thinking of setting more as it seems that caches with ? icons might as well be trads - unless they of the type that irks you :mad:

The current trend for the numbers hounds is, when planning a numbers-hunting trip to identify any puzzle caches they might come across, solicit the coordinates by whichever route requires the least possible amount of effort and then - to add insult to injury - reward the CO for their efforts with a one-line boilerplate copy-and-paste log along the lines of Find 9 zillion and one of 20 gajillion finds with the other sixty-odd people who also couldn't be bothered to solve the puzzle, but tagged along on the conveyor belt anyway.

Now if you take that same cache and call it a challenge cache - with the most outlandish logging eligibility criteria you can squeeze past the reviewer - people have to actually invest the required amount of effort in order to be allowed to sign the log - and they do so willingly in the main - and even usually write a proper log - even if they get to GZ to discover that the film pot in a bush with a soggy piece of paper went missing months ago and they end up signing and hiding their own cache - just to claim the smiley! :blink:

And the icing on the cake is that you can dream these challenges up in minutes with almost zero effort - so why waste time actually constructing proper puzzles for people to solve?

Filled in your D/T grid

Logged 100 DNF's

And the list goes on

I've set two challenge caches in the 5 years we've been geocaching - but I'm thinking of setting more as it seems that caches with ? icons might as well be trads - unless they of the type that irks you :mad:

The current trend for the numbers hounds is, when planning a numbers-hunting trip to identify any puzzle caches they might come across, solicit the coordinates by whichever route requires the least possible amount of effort and then - to add insult to injury - reward the CO for their efforts with a one-line boilerplate copy-and-paste log along the lines of Find 9 zillion and one of 20 gajillion finds with the other sixty-odd people who also couldn't be bothered to solve the puzzle, but tagged along on the conveyor belt anyway.

Now if you take that same cache and call it a challenge cache - with the most outlandish logging eligibility criteria you can squeeze past the reviewer - people have to actually invest the required amount of effort in order to be allowed to sign the log - and they do so willingly in the main - and even usually write a proper log - even if they get to GZ to discover that the film pot in a bush with a soggy piece of paper went missing months ago and they end up signing and hiding their own cache - just to claim the smiley! :blink:

And the icing on the cake is that you can dream these challenges up in minutes with almost zero effort - so why waste time actually constructing proper puzzles for people to solve?

Yah, I hate puzzles too.

<SNIP>

Can someone please explain to this noob what a throw down is?

Thank you

WELCOME to the hobby! I'm glad you came to the Forums to ask questions and look for information. Hopefully this will help a little.

Pup Patrol may be along to reference the particular place in Help Center for this item, but I will give you my explanation......a Throwdown is when a cache hunter gets to a location, can't find the cache, and puts another cache there, presumably to 'help' the cache owner or other cachers.

It is considered my MANY (and Groundspeak as well, some agree) to be bad form.

Some more info about throwdowns is available in the Help Center article Throwdowns - How to handle them, including:

"A throwdown is when a geocacher places a new geocache container when the previous geocache is missing or cannot be found. Throwdowns are placed so the geocacher can log a find on a geocache that they couldn't find and suspect is missing. Geocaches should never be replaced without the permission of the geocache owner as this frequently leads to multiple containers at the location and disputes about whether you found the 'real' container and are entitled to log a find."

<SNIP>

Can someone please explain to this noob what a throw down is?

Thank you

WELCOME to the hobby! I'm glad you came to the Forums to ask questions and look for information. Hopefully this will help a little.

Pup Patrol may be along to reference the particular place in Help Center for this item, but I will give you my explanation......a Throwdown is when a cache hunter gets to a location, can't find the cache, and puts another cache there, presumably to 'help' the cache owner or other cachers.

It is considered my MANY (and Groundspeak as well, some agree) to be bad form.

Thanks K13

Wow I can't believe anyone would do that!?

Some more info about throwdowns is available in the Help Center article Throwdowns - How to handle them, including:

"A throwdown is when a geocacher places a new geocache container when the previous geocache is missing or cannot be found. Throwdowns are placed so the geocacher can log a find on a geocache that they couldn't find and suspect is missing. Geocaches should never be replaced without the permission of the geocache owner as this frequently leads to multiple containers at the location and disputes about whether you found the 'real' container and are entitled to log a find."

Great! Thanks niraD for the link

Edited by Danielphunt

I generally say that I dislike micros, because it's so easy to forget about that one great one, after you've located and logged so many lame ones. But I agree with The Rat - sometimes you do get one that makes you dope-slap yourself, and of course we all love those! LOL!

I did give a fav point to a "lame" micro once. It was a bison tube hanging from a short piece of wire, in the top of a signpost. I "fav'd" it because the sign is a historical plaque that hardly anyone reads, and it is alongside of a nice horse farm, and there is plenty of room to park (you could park a couple of campers there, and still have room for a picnic table, and because it's the kind of hide that thrilled me when I was a newbie. It took me someplace that, although I frequently drive by, I wouldn't have really seenotherwise. And it made me laugh that thousands of people drive by every day, yet so few know it holds a secret. :ph34r:

It's a cache I'd take a muggle newbie to. B)

My current pet peeve is newbies who jump on COs for "not doing it right". especially newbies who've never hidden a cache.

Edited by Team Bayberry

Cachers who don't leave the cache placed/hidden exactly as they found it.

Here's mine: Cachers who find a cache sitting out in the open and leave it there because that's exactly how they found it. ;)

How about: I hid it better than I found it.

Followed by three or four DNFs.

Edited by Roman!

Elitist cachers who will only list their caches are premium member only (not everyone can afford the £25 membership fee. I'm not saying there shoudnt be a fee but i do think its overpriced.)

Who place challenge caches you can only find if you have yourself found 1000 in a year or if you have found 5000!... Not everyone who caches are retired with no young children at home. I love geocaching but these people ruin it for me.

I also wish everyone would maintain their caches properly

Edited by Electric Lovers

Elitist cachers who will only list their caches are premium member only (not everyone can afford the £25 membership fee. I'm not saying there shoudnt be a fee but i do think its overpriced.)

Who place challenge caches you can only find if you have yourself found 1000 in a year or if you have found 5000!... Not everyone who caches are retired with no young children at home. I love geocaching but these people ruin it for me.

The trouble with too many restrictions is you end up with everything catering for the lowest common denominator, which IMO is what has taken the fun out of the vast majority of geocaching, at least in urban areas.

I don't climb trees because I'm too fat gravitationally challenge for that sort of thing. But other people do, so we see caches put in trees. People who like climbing go and get them, fat people like me ignore them.

Just focus on the caches you can do and would enjoy doing.

You should see my challenge caches, oh wait, they're PMO.

Just in case you haven't heard yet, life's not fair.

Elitist cachers who will only list their caches are premium member only

And that's the only reason cachers choose to list their caches as PMO - because they are elitist?

(not everyone can afford the £25 membership fee. I'm not saying there shoudnt be a fee but i do think its overpriced.)

Yes - that 50 pence-per-week is a real deal breaker :ph34r:

They don't ruin it for me - I just go and find the thousands of other caches out there without these limitations - and let those that enjoy those challenges get on with it B)

Agreed - but then I also wish:

1) People would stand up and post NM and NA logs when appropriate

2) Other people wouldn't feel compelled to criticise/demean/emotionally blackmail the people referred to in point (1)

Cachers who don't leave the cache placed/hidden exactly as they found it.

Here's mine: Cachers who find a cache sitting out in the open and leave it there because that's exactly how they found it. ;)

How about: I hid it better than I found it.

Followed by three or four DNFs.

3 or 4 DNFs because it it hidden well is always better than 3 or 4 DNFs because a muggle spotted it and took it.

When I first started hiding caches, there were a few I checked after every finder. Nearly everyone did not hide it back as found, and left a little bit, or sometime a lot showing. The more finders, the greater likelihood it will be left out it the open eventually. There are many, who when they find a cache, always act on the assumption that the way they found it is how the CO left it, even if it is two feet from a trail, plainly obvious. I don't think anyone should change someone's hide, but rather use some common sense. If you are a mile in the woods on a popular trail and find a cache sitting in the open with the hint "under", do you leave it out, exposed, and post a Needs Maintenance so the CO can come out and rehide it? Or do you hide it under something? It's rather interesting to notice how many people there are who believe that not thinking at all, or not having any sense of responsibility is how they should act.

Forgive me for I'm a newbie. Before my first outing I read through many of the on line logs and got the impression short posts are the norm. I did it and will make the effort to not do so in the future. It seems to irk people.

Not logging DNFs. Posts like this seem to irk people.

ihcScout345

Premium MemberPremium Member

Caches Found4

Found it Found it 05/29/2014

Found it. Four times out there and I'm sure I looked at it twice before I realized that was it.

I didn't see a reason to protect the identy of the person that posted that. The thing is I often pass that spot but usually have the kids with me so I felt If I didn't have the chance to give it a proper look there was no reason to log the DNF. It's also a very busy walking trail and I didn't want to log a DNF because I didn't want to draw attention to the hide with so many around. That seems to irk people but I'm not sure I will make an effort to change that practice. However I will make the effort to note it in the better logs I mentioned above.

Smartphone apps. Well, I don't have a dedicated GPS but I do have a smartphone. That seems to irk a lot of people. Being a noobie that seemed to be a great way to get introduced to Geocaching. And as far as I can tell it's working so far. But again that seems to irk a lot of people. I am glad the app option is out for people like me. Forgive this noob but I intend to keep using it and will do my best to keep learning the do's and dont's to avoid irking people. Perhaps one day I will join the ranks of those that have a dedicated GPS device.

There are a lot more things I came across but those were recurring themes I found in more than one place.

After reading through this thread (and INTRO APP users are killing the hobby thread) I've come to the conclusion there is one thing as someone new to all of this that "irks" me.

The hostility towards newbies "irks" me.

I want to do the rite thing and read up on quite a bit before I headed out the first time. However I know there is much more to learn. You may all cast your stones at me now :o .

I'm sure if I had been at this longer there would be more to contribute but I just haven't come across the others yet. Like trash in caches and others mentioned.

In conclusion, please forgive this noob. I'm sure in time I will join the ranks of the seasoned players that have become "irked" at so much :D , I'm just not there yet.

Here's a different one for y'all. Cachers who talk like a Pirate in their cache logs. Usually with a Pirate themed username. ARRRRGH, Matey's.

C'mon. I've seriously seen this with at LEAST 10 users. Maybe even close to 20.

As this on September 19th?

Here's a different one for y'all. Cachers who talk like a Pirate in their cache logs. Usually with a Pirate themed username. ARRRRGH, Matey's.

No. I mean they have Pirate themed user names, and they talk like a Pirate in every single log. I'll never post a link to any of them, but I've seen very prominent ones with high find counts in Pennsylvania and Ontario. Just stumbled on another one today, so I thought I'd lighten up this thread a little. :lol: Not a big problem with it, and it was more of a joke. But if any of these people doing it think they're being original (and the one I stumbled on today is a pretty new cacher), it's been done. Overdone.

No. I mean they have Pirate themed user names, and they talk like a Pirate in every single log. I'll never post a link to any of them, but I've seen very prominent ones with high find counts in Pennsylvania and Ontario. Just stumbled on another one today, so I thought I'd lighten up this thread a little. :lol: Not a big problem with it, and it was more of a joke. But if any of these people doing it think they're being original (and the one I stumbled on today is a pretty new cacher), it's been done. Overdone.

I couldn't make out what you said so I used a translator:

No. I mean they have scurvy pirate themed user names, 'n they speak like a scurvy pirate in every sin'le log. I'll never message a link to any 'o them, but bin seen extra prominent ones wit' high find counts in Pennsylvania 'n Ontario. Just stumbled on another one this day, so I thought I'd lighten up 'tis thread a wee. :Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum: Not a big problem wit' it, 'n it was more 'o a joke. But if any 'o these people doin' it think they're bein' original ('n th' one I stumbled on this day be a pretty new cacher), 'tis be done. Overdone.

bad_boy_animated.gif <<< This emoticon needs an eyepatch.

I write all of my logs in a really phony midwestern accent.

I write all of my logs in a really phony midwestern accent.

Greetings from Russia,

I don't find cache, cache find me!