world wide multi's

I am in the process of undertaking a round the world multi cache, where the idea was to contact people in the parts of the world and get them to help you with your quest. I though am trying to do it alone.

The one im doing is "A Magnificent journey" which starts in dorset. Does anyone know of any other caches like this which i could also attempt?

I am in the process of undertaking a round the world multi cache, where the idea was to contact people in the parts of the world and get them to help you with your quest. I though am trying to do it alone.

The one im doing is "A Magnificent journey" which starts in dorset. Does anyone know of any other caches like this which i could also attempt?

There were (and may still be) a couple of multis based between Finchampstead and Connecticut that practically required teaming up with someone else - both multis were simple offsets with a micro in one country that gave the coordinates of the final in the other. There were also a couple of multis based in Finchampstead and New Zealand.