Spiritual Quest (SQ) caches

mmetcalf25

Just wondering if there is a way to search for specific cache locations. I would like to set a goal of finding the cemetery caches in the northern parts of Ohio and southern parts of Michigan. Just wondering if there was an easy way of locating these caches to make plans for day trips out and about.

Just wondering if there is a way to search for specific cache locations. I would like to set a goal of finding the cemetery caches in the northern parts of Ohio and southern parts of Michigan. Just wondering if there was an easy way of locating these caches to make plans for day trips out and about.

Open the cache page of one of the cemetery caches that you know about and look on the right-hand side under Bookmark Lists and see if anyone has created (and shared) a list of them.

Open the cache page of one of the cemetery caches that you know about and look on the right-hand side under Bookmark Lists and see if anyone has created (and shared) a list of them.

Well shoot, I have to be a premium member to search bookmarked. :/ I just hate to pay for the premium membership bc I have three kids and am a busy momma, not sure I will do enough "hunting" to make it worth my money. Especially bc I can do it for free with my android app....that seems to suit me fine.

Thank you for the input though!

Well shoot, I have to be a premium member to search bookmarked. :/ I just hate to pay for the premium membership bc I have three kids and am a busy momma, not sure I will do enough "hunting" to make it worth my money. Especially bc I can do it for free with my android app....that seems to suit me fine.

I was sure that non-prem members were able to view lists made by prem members. I'm going to send you a private email.

OK I don't know what you were looking at, trying to "search bookmarks." but if you will do it the way I told you, it will work for you.

Here are links to 2 bookmark lists I found, one for NW Ohio and one for all of Michigan:

Michigan: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=762f6a65-9280-4a91-ad5c-53c3238979c8

NW Ohio: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=6ffda957-5dc4-4be9-bfcf-9679772c2a27

Hi mmetcalf25,

if you start searching from the tristate marker (N41° 41.796 W84° 48.361) you'll find a lot of "Indiana Spirit Quest", "Ohio Spirit Quest", "Michigan Spirit Quest" and "Walking With The Dead" caches. Most of these geocaches are also listed in several bookmark lists.

Here are two more bookmark lists:

Indiana Spirit Quest: Volume 1

Indiana Spirit Quest: Volume 2

King Hubi

Even as a basic member you should be able to download the caches of a bookmark list as a .loc file (100 caches at a time). I just tried it and it works fine. The .loc file includes the cache ID, the cache name and the coordinates. That's all you need for your trip.

King Hubi