Found items not registering

PACSGUY

I have been away awhile and am having an issue with getting caches to register as found on website. I use GSAK, upload field notes Etc. I have found 10 or so in the last days and only 2 or 3 show up as found. My cache found number on the site isn't going up vs what I upload.

I was sure I didn't used to go to each cache and mark it found on the website.

Thanks...

Field notes uploaded from your GPSr are just that - notes. You still need to log the find (or DNF) on GC.com. When you're looking at your field notes there should be a clickable link next to each one saying 'Compose log'. Click on that, edit any text which you made in the field which was uploaded as part of the field note and/or add new text, then select your log type and press 'submit'. Job done.

Field notes uploaded from your GPSr are just that - notes. You still need to log the find (or DNF) on GC.com. When you're looking at your field notes there should be a clickable link next to each one saying 'Compose log'. Click on that, edit any text which you made in the field which was uploaded as part of the field note and/or add new text, then select your log type and press 'submit'. Job done.

I use GSAK, upload field notes Etc.

Thanks...

It has been awhile since I have done it, but I know you can upload caches "Found" using GSAK and the built in Macro. Because I haven't done it in awhile, I don't remember the steps, but if you go to GSAK forums, they will be able to help you. As I remember, you have to add notes and log entries in GSAK and then upload.