get caches published that a reviewer will not look at?

Disintagrator

I have been trying to get some caches published for 2-3 weeks now :huh: and it has become apparent by the 100+ caches published in our state and my caches are not, that either the reviewer and/or someone else has taken issue with me and my caches, one for no reason other than the Icon appeared to be on the roof of a building on the maps. and if the cache description had been read they would have understood why. And even after I fixed all the issues and replied with reviewer notes and emails to the reviewer within 20 min of receiving the emails, I have received no reply's to any emails and no reviewer notes on the cache pages. and I have seen caches placed and reviewed on the same day for weeks now. and to top it off, I had to archive one of my already published caches to make room for a better one. I am at the point where I feel like just archiving all of my caches and saying to heck with it. :(

Yes they are enabled and ready to be published and have been since may 3rd and the 6th for two of them and I had some issues with them that were resolved immediately after recieving the notifications which was on the 6th when they were originally looked at and have heard nothing since. I have since placed others as well like the socalled rooftop one that wasn't published. I disabled them once and then reactivated them just to see if that would help but other than that, they have been waiting for publishing.

Hi Disintagrator. I checked and find 2 caches, one reviewed 5/11 and one reviewed 5/06, some issues needed to be fixed, you made some changes and they were re-submitted for review by you on May 17

05/17/2013 Disintagrator submitted it to be published

Another with a question from the reviewer about the location, re roof, on May 16.

If nothing happens in a couple more days, click the link of the reviewer's profile, and send a quick email, ask them to take a look at them, identify them by GC Codes, please.

Sometimes reviewers take a weekend off. You'll see other caches being published, usually these have been reviewed in advance can be quickly published.

Good luck!

Hi Disintagrator. I checked and find 2 caches, one reviewed 5/11 and one reviewed 5/06, some issues needed to be fixed, you made some changes and they were re-submitted for review by you on May 17

Another with a question from the reviewer about the location, re roof, on May 16.

If nothing happens in a couple more days, click the link of the reviewer's profile, and send a quick email, ask them to take a look at them, identify them by GC Codes, please.

Sometimes reviewers take a weekend off. You'll see other caches being published, usually these have been reviewed in advance can be quickly published.

Good luck!

Re-submitted on 5/17. Today is 5/21. I guess when you're waiting to get your cache published, it can seem like weeks. In reality, it's four days.

As far as a reviewer not liking you so he won't publish your cache. Why would he risk his reviewing career over you?

Good luck!

So May 16. That's only 5 days. It may take up to 7 days from the time you submit it to the time it's reviewed. Not published-reviewed. That means you may have to wait until the 23rd to get some contact from the reviewer. The reviewer may be busy with his duties, busy with their job(they are volunteers so they do need to work as well) maybe got sick, there's many reason.

Yes they are enabled and ready to be published and have been since may 3rd and the 6th for two of them and I had some issues with them that were resolved immediately after recieving the notifications which was on the 6th when they were originally looked at and have heard nothing since. I have since placed others as well like the socalled rooftop one that wasn't published. I disabled them once and then reactivated them just to see if that would help but other than that, they have been waiting for publishing.

...one for no reason other than the Icon appeared to be on the roof of a building on the maps. and if the cache description had been read they would have understood why.

Well, no, it really isn't true that the description for One Gunstar makes it obvious why the icon's on a building, so I'm not at all surprised you were asked about it. You could have and should have avoided this one by explaining what was going on with a note to the reviewer in the initial submission. I hope everything worked out to your satisfaction in the end. The lesson, I think, is to always ask yourself what information you can supply to the reviewers up front to make their job easier.

Just to clarify some of the date issues on the caches, I had other caches that were published since then, that is why I wanted to know why these seemed to get overlooked. the caches that were placed 5/3 and 5/6 respectively were never disabled, they were in the reviewers queue to be published. on 5/17 I disabled them and the submitted them for review again just because I had thought they may not be showing up in the reviewers queue. they were down for very little time that day. I have spoken to my reviewer finally, and all is good. they were overlooked, its as simple as that. I understand that it happens once in a while.