Etrex 10

Im hoping some one can help me out with this one. I have started to use an Etrex 10 to cache with and have picked up 30 caches in a day with a few DNFs and made some notes using the add a note function on the etrex to make it easy to remember where I left TBs and which caches needed attention.

My problem is how do I view this data, ive tried to read the log but with no luck hoping someone can help.

Those are called "field notes". You can upload your field notes using this page. If you haven't already, you can then convert the field notes into full-fledged logs. Field notes are a great way to keep track of which caches you've found, didn't find, and make notes of what you did at each one (ie. traded trackables, saw something in particular you want to remember for your log, etc.).

Edit to add: And if you just want to view the contents of your field notes without uploading or converting to logs, they're stored in a simple text file called "geocache_visits.txt" in the Garmin folder on your GPS. Any text editor can open it.

Edited by The A-Team