Ohio Geocachers?

dnacachers

Hello, my name is Dane and my girlfriend is Lexi, we are both geocachers in the Ohio area "Medina County" and we are looking for people close to us to cache with. We also would like to start a local group to have meeting and get together and we want to see if anyone is interested in joining us. We are some what new but have some experience. We love puzzle and multi-caches and we love to go out and hike so good caches in the woods are great for us. Please let me know if anyone is interested by sending me a message, email, or friend request. Happy caching and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Just east of you is the group I am a member of called GeoMaSh. We have events every month. All are welcome. We have a page on Facebook if you would like to know more.

My problem is i don't have Facebook, which i know is limiting me but because of my job it is frowned upon!! We would love to find out more about the group though!