Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1C-Ker

Newly Released Novel Involving Geocaching!

A few years ago, I took a middle school teaching colleague on her first geocaching expedition, and she was immediately intrigued. She took what she had learned and has written a thriller that involves a high-stakes geocaching event that takes place in northeastern Pennsylvania. The book was exciting and fun to read. Those of us who have gone to some seriously ridiculous lengths to track and find a cache will be able to identify with the main character, Marina Konyeshna, who daydreams about wild adventures. If you are from the coal regions of PA, you will recognize some of the cache locations. I don't know of any other novels in which much of the plot revolves around geocaching, so I wanted to share this one with the geocaching community. The book title is, "Hope You Guess My Name" by Heather Harlen. It is currently available as an e-book. I downloaded my copy onto my Kindle through Amazon. Enjoy!

Wow...Looked it up on Amazon, 5 stars and only $3.99. I live in South Eastern PA and am familiar with coal country - used to off road up there for many years. Read a few sentences and she mentioned kayaking - which we enjoy.

I think I'm gonna buy it and keep it for later. Reading something else right now.

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/HOPE-YOU-GUESS-NAME-ebook/dp/B00C7AEWLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368626366&sr=8-1&keywords=Hope+You+Guess+My+Name