Sluggo's X-Files Cache - TAKEN

Just found this cache - quite a bit of thinking & work appears to have gone into it.

The Cache Page

<quote>

On 6/1/2001 a small metal box was hidden near the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory located on the Hanford Site. PNNL and Hanford played a prominent roll in the Manhattan Project and the secret research that was conducted throughout the cold war. The box was hidden on a small island in the confluence of the Columbia and Yakama rivers called Bateman Island. It contained files on floppy disks and a few other items that were to be used as evidence of a conspiracy to cover up a government within the government. The existence of this "Shadow Government" has been long suspected but never proven. It has been accused of many wrong doings. Hiding funding in "Black Budget" line items, causing crop circles, cattle mutilations, having knowledge of UFOs, and making a deal with aliens allowing abduction and experimentation on private citizens to name a few.

The truth is I did not hide that box! A man named Anad Redlum, while in a state of sheer panic, hid it on Bateman Island and then came to me for help. He asked if I could figure out a way to get the information contained in the box out to others without implicating him. So I created Sluggo's UFO Cache (GCB10, currently archived). He told me what information to put on the page and I followed his instructions.

</quote>