Majicman

THIS IS THE THREAD!

Hello, Welcome, We're glad you made it! (To the FUTURE that is!!)

Yes, this is IT (have you found IT?)

This IS the unofficial, long-awaited, "off topic forum" (and drag-queen hangout.)

You assumed correctly, It IS the cross-dressing thread.

You asked: Am I in the wrong place? (<- Deep metaphysical query with convenient geocaching allusion)

I answer: Of Course! Not, NOW - how do I know what YOU hear (that's a metaphysical absurdity!!)

You right, it's ALL THREE! A floor wax, a breakfast cereal, and the answer to counter-educational subversive priorities... all in ONE!

You see, Pordgy, it really helps our side to re-enlist, so come on, take off your shoes! Aaahhhh! Teaches ya, doesn't it...

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

[This message was edited by majicman on July 11, 2002 at 10:23 PM.]

OK, I did some serious Googling tonite, and I finally found it, a pic of Majicman out on one of his trans-geocaching adventures! Those of you with small children or weak stomaches should not read any further:

11493_200.jpg

Illegitimus non carborundum!

quote:
Originally posted by Eric O'Connor:

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

So I assume that this is the long-awaited "off topic forum????"

I'm sorry, but that question was off-topic.

Speaking of off-topic, here's a question the leprechauns asked me when I was a sprout in Indiana... "Why does the Poridge Bird lay his egg in the air?"

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

THIS IS THE THREAD!

Hello, Welcome, We're glad you made it! (To the FUTURE that is!!)

.... snip ....

--majicman

[This message was edited by majicman on July 11, 2002 at 10:23 PM.]

Maybe there should be a Bozo section in the forums! It's OK, their speaking Chinese!

Always enjoy your posts, even if your purse and shoes clash sometimes.

Keep on Caching,

Ralph Spoilsport

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by Bluespreacher: Maybe there should be a Bozo section in the forums!

Definately,

There should be a "Bozo" section and a "Python" section, and maybe even a "Dweebel & Moonunit" area!

--majicman

Clicking on this page in your "Favorites" list opens a crack in the time/space continuum that makes "Being John Malkovich" look like a cartoon with stick drawings. If you are male, clicking will draw you into a vortex and eventually deposit you in the parking lot of a Denny's in Muskingum, Oklahoma. You will be wearing a nice coordinated Laura Ashley print dress and hat, and a Magellan 315 will be stuffed in your brassiere with the kleenexes. (It was that last part that I'm still shook up about.) Fifteen minutes later, you are returned to your computer chair.

I am not sure what will happen if you click on the bookmark and you are female. My Little Leprechaun said there is no way she would try that. Then she helped me fix my mascara.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house."

quote:
And so, the Bournemouth Horror was unmasked at last, and laid to rest by the side of his hideous clockwork dog, Toto.

Yes, I think majicman's been nipping at the rat cheese again! Or at least Uncle Sigmund's Peruvian Cocoa Powder...

You throw a salad on Caeser? Ahh! I bleed from 57 seven wounds!

I've been waiting for Melanie Haber to show up as a geocaching user name. I mean Audrey Farber. Susan Underhill? What about... Betty Jo Bialowsky!

So let's crack open a Bear Whiz Beer and enjoy! (Like my daddy always used to say: "It's in the water! that's why it's yellow!")

JAR

"Decision making factor absent from brain"

quote:
Originally posted by JAR: So let's crack open a Bear Whiz Beer and enjoy! (Like my daddy always used to say: "It's in the water! that's why it's yellow!")

So, you live in CT!

I hear that there was hamburger... all over the highway... in Mystic, Conneticutt!

Those are the headlines, now, for the rumours behind the news... (click) ...urrounded by a thin, thin, thin... sixteen millimeter shell. And inside, it's delicious! That's Arnie's Whole Beef Halves - We Deliver - everywhere (offer not good after curfew in sectors R or N...)

dadgum it, they never come up into the hills!

(G.L.T.)

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Snazz:

Hamburger? How about pork?

Oh, so it ain't enough to have Firesign Theatre, Monty Python and Frank Zappa in here, huh! Now you want to have a section for Ren & Stimpy too! (I suppose those are pork butts and you wanna shoot them in our faces!) And now we must have Cowe & Chicken, also!

OK:

Ren: Boy Stimpy, we sure had fun here today. Now it's time to say good-bye.

Stimpy: Duh... where're we going?

Ren: The record's over. See you next time!

Stimpy: When's that?

Ren: In a little while, man.

Stimpy: What'll we do 'til then?

Ren: You could wax your legs. Listen to your Burly Benny records. Eat

the fruit cake Anut Esther gave you last Christmas.

Stimpy: (cryies)

Ren: Hey Stimpy... I know... you could play the record again.

Stimpy: Play the record again? Oh joy!

(see: http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/cyrix/73/lyrics.html)

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

OK, I did some serious Googling tonite, and I finally found it, a pic of Majicman out on one of his trans-geocaching adventures! Those of you with small children or weak stomaches should not read any further:

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/11493_200.jpg

+ _Illegitimus non carborundum!_

AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

CODENAME: ALPHA OPERATOR

daedalus://govlink/secure/majestic/12.12.12/ops/throne/AO

MAJESTIC-12: THRONE G6 LEVEL AGENT

http://www.planetdeusex.com

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/11493_200.jpg

+ _Illegitimus non carborundum!_

AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Leave it up to my father Majicman to start some weird topic in the unusual area. He can come up with some pretty sick things. I think they need to make him "The KING of the UNUSUAL". He watches a lot of discovery so watch out. I think living with him has rubbed off on me some but not much. I think he is pretty unusual myself and he's my FATHER! icon_eek.gif

Mommy#1

Meet STITCH, GEOSTITCH "there's one in every family".

Leave it up to my father Majicman to start some weird topic in the unusual area. He can come up with some pretty sick things. I think they need to make him "The KING of the UNUSUAL". He watches a lot of discovery so watch out. I think living with him has rubbed off on me some but not much. I think he is pretty unusual myself and he's my FATHER! icon_eek.gif

Mommy#1

Meet STITCH, GEOSTITCH "there's one in every family".

The Battleflag!

underground.gif

quote:
Got a revolution behind my eyes

We got to get up and organize

You want a revolution behind your eyes

Come on baby tell me

Yes we aim to please

-Low Fidelity All-Stars, "Battleflag"

quote:
Originally posted by The Alpha Operator:

Anyone here still interested or daring enough to consider staging a coup detat' in the "South America" board? Someone proposed "making" that the off-topic section.

(Prepares battleflag...)

I am still for it, we could all use pigeon-english, and talk about how great all of the "very few" caches were here in South America.

Course, if the decided to fix us, and deleted all of our funny posts, what a terrible LOSS to mankind (and geocaching in general)!

Maybe for now, I will stick to this ONE thread.

NOW, who has a good recipie for pineapple upside down cake!

--majicman

quote:
NOW, who has a good recipie for pineapple upside down cake!

--majicman

As a professional cook for a number of years, I do not make it a policy to share my deeply guarded recipes. But for you I will make an exception.

PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE

1. Bake a cake (preferrably Pineapple)

2. Turn it over

Now please be careful with whom you share this difficult recipe.

And if you really need one, I probably have a recipe for almost anything! hehehe

M-D-M Explorations

MrSki and DogMa

40º 07.874'N

88º 11.647'W

For all these years, I've been baking and eating my pineapple upside down cakes by standing on my head. Quite a challenge to swallow & get it all the way UP to my tummy. Once I thought there had to be an easier way, and tried inverting my oven. That didn't work out either (just ask the gas company repair crew).

Thank goodness we have a professional chef here on the unofficial official off-topic thread!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house."

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

Clicking on this page in your "Favorites" list opens a crack in the time/space continuum that makes "Being John Malkovich" look like a cartoon with stick drawings. If you are male, clicking will draw you into a vortex and eventually deposit you in the parking lot of a Denny's in Muskingum, Oklahoma. You will be wearing a nice coordinated Laura Ashley print dress and hat, and a Magellan 315 will be stuffed in your brassiere with the kleenexes. (It was that last part that I'm still shook up about.) Fifteen minutes later, you are returned to your computer chair.

I am not sure what will happen if you click on the bookmark and you are female. My Little Leprechaun said there is no way she would try that. Then she helped me fix my mascara.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sounds like a great way to get a new GPSr!

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

-snip-

OK:

Ren: Boy Stimpy, we sure had fun here today. Now it's time to say good-bye.

Stimpy: Duh... where're we going?

Ren: The record's over. See you next time!

Stimpy: When's that?

Ren: In a little while, man.

Stimpy: What'll we do 'til then?

Ren: You could wax your legs. Listen to your Burly Benny records. Eat

the fruit cake Anut Esther gave you last Christmas.

Stimpy: (cryies)

Ren: Hey Stimpy... I know... you could play the record again.

Stimpy: Play the record again? Oh joy!

(see: http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/cyrix/73/lyrics.html)

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

Now you too can have that f****** song stuck in your head when you are tring to go to sleep. HA HA HA HA!!!

Never hold a cat and a Dustbuster at the same time.

I felt compelled to post here and move the topic to the top of the list. To just let it die.... well, that might imply that we no longer felt that majicman was unusual!

I am seriously thinking of launching a travel bug that would be an action figure wearing barbie doll clothes, whose goal would be to travel to a certain someone's home coordinates.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Word is, it's so hot some people are having hallucinatory Mitsuko sitings - they even think they've gone caching with her! And for the record, I'm one of the blissfully happy!

quote:
Originally posted by Wander Lost:

I'd just like to say it's toooooooooo hot!!!

http://home.attbi.com/~wander_lost/smile02.gif If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people??

Ever notice everybody is willing to give THEIR 2 cents worth but only offer a penny for YOUR thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by pater47:

Word is, it's so hot some people are having hallucinatory Mitsuko sitings - they even think they've gone caching with her! And for the record, I'm one of the blissfully happy!

I'd go caching with her. I got a whole drawer full of her at home! (Keeps my feet warm, too...)

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by M-D-M Explorations:

And if you really need one, I probably have a recipe for almost anything! hehehe

I am still waiting to make your shrimp recipe when I have some time away from caching. Can't cook now, only .18 miles to go. icon_wink.gif

stealyourcache.jpg

Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills

One man gathers what another man spills - St. Stephen (on caching)

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru

quote:
Originally posted by M-D-M Explorations:

I am still waiting to make your shrimp recipe when I have some time away from caching. Can't cook now, only .18 miles to go. icon_wink.gif

stealyourcache.jpg

Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills

One man gathers what another man spills - St. Stephen (on caching)

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru